Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug bonanza! MUST fix glitches!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
yesterday i had notices 3 important glitches that need to be fixed:

1. i was trying pvp against a myth wizard and they used medusa on me,so i was stunned and got stun shields, then the myth wizard used earthquake and the stun shields were removed! i thought you got rid of chain stunning! my guess is it has something to do with the medusa spell.

2.i finally got my ice hound to epic, it got its epic spell and another spell from a talent (disarmament: gives 1 disarm spell) when i used either the ice hound spell or the disarm spell, the the pet didnt cast the spell itself! it was just like when i cast a normal spell, no zoom in on the pet or anything, HOWEVER this works PERFECTLY fine when my ice hound uses sprite because of its spritely talent, one last thing, when you use the ice hound spell, the symbol on the dog house is a blue fire school logo, someone should change that! its a ICE spell!

3. when i see enemies or other people cast spells like death ninja pig and life cyclops, they dont look like the actual pet, they just look like a regular ninja pig and regular cyclops (something tells me the programmers were being abit lazy there!)

Historian
May 28, 2009
magicmist500 wrote:

1. i was trying pvp against a myth wizard and they used medusa on me,so i was stunned and got stun shields, then the myth wizard used earthquake and the stun shields were removed! i thought you got rid of chain stunning! my guess is it has something to do with the medusa spell.

2.i finally got my ice hound to epic, it got its epic spell and another spell from a talent (disarmament: gives 1 disarm spell) when i used either the ice hound spell or the disarm spell, the the pet didnt cast the spell itself! it was just like when i cast a normal spell, no zoom in on the pet or anything, HOWEVER this works PERFECTLY fine when my ice hound uses sprite because of its spritely talent, one last thing, when you use the ice hound spell, the symbol on the dog house is a blue fire school logo, someone should change that! its a ICE spell!

3. when i see enemies or other people cast spells like death ninja pig and life cyclops, they dont look like the actual pet, they just look like a regular ninja pig and regular cyclops (something tells me the programmers were being abit lazy there!)

1. I think that will be a myth power up
2. Why not? Blue flame means icy power.
3. Well, that could be changed.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
magicmist500 wrote:

COUNTER ARGUMENT!

1. KI removed chain stunning because it was unfair, if you got hit by medusa and got stunned, then got hit by earthquake, the stun shields would disappear(this does not normally happen with other stunning spells!) and then your defenceless to get hit by another stunning spell! thats chain stunning and it was removed by KI, looks like they forgot to de-chainstun a spell.

2. if you know how to tell how hot fire is, it depends on its colour, red is regular, blue is even hotter and white is DEADLY! (well all fire is deadly but you get the idea, EVEN MORE DEADLY!) so if you think about it blue fire means EVEN HOTTER, which seems kinda stupid because its a ice spell, plus the storm hound has the storm logo on it's doghouse so ice hound should have the ice logo then all the dogs would have the right logo for their school.

3.well that HAS to be changed!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
magicmist500 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
magicmist500 wrote:

COUNTER ARGUMENT!

1. KI removed chain stunning because it was unfair, if you got hit by medusa and got stunned, then got hit by earthquake, the stun shields would disappear(this does not normally happen with other stunning spells!) and then your defenceless to get hit by another stunning spell! thats chain stunning and it was removed by KI, looks like they forgot to de-chainstun a spell.

2. if you know how to tell how hot fire is, it depends on its colour, red is regular, blue is even hotter and white is DEADLY! (well all fire is deadly but you get the idea, EVEN MORE DEADLY!) so if you think about it blue fire means EVEN HOTTER, which seems kinda stupid because its a ice spell, plus the storm hound has the storm logo on it's doghouse so ice hound should have the ice logo then all the dogs would have the right logo for their school.

counter-counter arguement

1. KI never removed chain stunning, they implanted the new stun system to slow chain stunning, however it seems Earthquake and the new system are bugged.

2.I have no clue if they changed how "give cards" talents work.

3. That would take a loooooooot of programming. They may do this, give them time.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
1. Chain stunning is unfair to people who arent myth

2. Yes, it would be better if the ice fire logo was changed to just ice logo

3. This MUST be changed it makes things seem less real

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i think everyone agrees that the 3rd one is the one that should be changed most of all

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
magicmist500 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
magicmist500 wrote:

COUNTER ARGUMENT!

1. KI never removed chain stunning, they implanted the new stun system to slow chain stunning, however it seems Earthquake and the new system are bugged.

3. That would take a loooooooot of programming. They may do this, give them time.

Extra arguement They did remove chain stunning and i dont care about the other 2.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
magicmist500 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
magicmist500 wrote:

COUNTER ARGUMENT!

Extra arguement They did remove chain stunning and i dont care about the other 2.

counter-counter-counter arguemnt

Since 2. or 3. don't matter to you. Chain-stunning was removed... but only after 5 stuns, which is enough stuns for people to win.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
wiler5002 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
magicmist500 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
magicmist500 wrote:

COUNTER ARGUMENT!

Since 2. or 3. don't matter to you. Chain-stunning was removed... but only after 5 stuns, which is enough stuns for people to win.

I dotn know how many times counter arguement. That still gives you enought ime to biuld up pips and kill.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
wiler5002 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
magicmist500 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
magicmist500 wrote:

COUNTER ARGUMENT!

I dotn know how many times counter arguement. That still gives you enought ime to biuld up pips and kill.

I just said that?

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
magicmist500 wrote:

Include spells in your deck that prevent stun or dissipate myth spells. You have TWO options right there.

Technically speaking, if your getting stunned every other turn, your not getting "chain stunned"