Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Please Read, I just made a BIG Mistake

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Dear KI,
I just made a really BIG mistake, I deleted one of my characters(Fiona Legendfordge) that a Gryphon Mount, could you please help me get it back.

From,
Forgetno4

Administrator
Characters that have been deleted in the last 30 days can be restored, but you must make a request to Mr Lincoln through email at support@wizard101.com

When you contact Mr Lincoln for a character restore, please include the following information in your email.
1. Account name
2. Character name to be restored.
3. School of Focus of character to be restored.
4. Approximate level of character to be restored (if you recall)

You must have space for a Wizard to be placed - if you have 6 characters now, we will NOT be able to restore a deleted Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 20, 2010
I am not trying to be a pain here, but I have seen other posts about people accidentally deleting wizards and wanting to know if they can get them back. I just want to know how exactly that is possible because when you want to delete a wizard you have to input like a 15 character code which gives you the chance to confirm that you WANT to delete that wizard. I know this because I deleted my first wizard, so it seems like almost an impossibility to "accidentally delete".

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Defender
Sep 11, 2010
forgetno4 - I wonder if Brett Favre "accidently" sent an inappropriate email ... lmho!!!!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
kinsella82 wrote:
I am not trying to be a pain here, but I have seen other posts about people accidentally deleting wizards and wanting to know if they can get them back. I just want to know how exactly that is possible because when you want to delete a wizard you have to input like a 15 character code which gives you the chance to confirm that you WANT to delete that wizard. I know this because I deleted my first wizard, so it seems like almost an impossibility to "accidentally delete".

I think the OP was suggesting that the wizard was meant to be deleted but forgot that there was a peminant mount associated with that wizard - that's the way I read it, anyway.

Explorer
May 20, 2010
recycledbones wrote:

I think the OP was suggesting that the wizard was meant to be deleted but forgot that there was a peminant mount associated with that wizard - that's the way I read it, anyway.

Oh that I have no doubt about, but I was generally referring to the fact that one should ALWAYS double check to make sure that what they are about to do, is what they really want to do. It takes like 5 minutes to log on to the wizard one last time and check the gear ... I dont know, it seems almost LOGICAL to me.