Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Private PvPing in Homes.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I'm actually sick of sitting there in the Arena with a bunch of tryhards when I'm trying to have a fun time. I propose that PVPing should be a feature for homes (ex. Death house, Fire house, etc.) for the less competitive players and those practicing new spells.

Im not proposing that you should be able to add enemy npc's to your house to batte

PvP Parties?

I think so!

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
there is already a home that lets you pvp the massive fantasy palace but the only way to get it is to buy it from the epic bundle gift card which will set you back $39

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
SuprSyzeDat wrote:
I'm actually sick of sitting there in the Arena with a bunch of tryhards when I'm trying to have a fun time. I propose that PVPing should be a feature for homes (ex. Death house, Fire house, etc.) for the less competitive players and those practicing new spells.

Im not proposing that you should be able to add enemy npc's to your house to batte

PvP Parties?

I think so!

They do have the dueling circle in the Massive Fantasy Palace, but it's exclusive to one country and one gift card - and thus unfair in my eyes. Perhaps if they made this castle available in the Crowns Shop?

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
Luvas wrote:
SuprSyzeDat wrote:

PvP Parties?

I think so!

They do have the dueling circle in the Massive Fantasy Palace, but it's exclusive to one country and one gift card - and thus unfair in my eyes. Perhaps if they made this castle available in the Crowns Shop?

this is from gamestop, and i am fairly certain that they have a counterpart that is the same in different countrys