Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck Because Of Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Nacromantula here!

I've reached a point in playing this game where the only way I can move forward is by completing the dungeons, the first being Sunken City.

Here's my issue, alot of people don't have time to be asked on the spot if they can help out. That's fair. However I have exhausted my resources trying to go through alone and wasn't sure if this was the right place to ask anyone for help or if many have had a similar problem? That being said, I'm still a noob at this whole RPG thing but Wizard101 is just too addictive so here I am... :)

Let me know if someone out there has a solution!

Administrator
Well it may ease your stress to learn that Sunken City is not a required dungeon. You can continue your other studies in Wizard City and progress to Krokotopia without setting foot in Sunken City.

When you do come up against these dungeons, there are several options that will aid you in your progress.
1. Move to a Crowded Realm - most likely there are other players looking to complete the same dungeon as you.
2. Enter alone and hire henchmen - Henchmen can be purchased with Crowns (some are as low as 20 Crowns)
3. If you have the option, return when you're stronger. Using Sunken City as an example, many players complete Krokotopia before they return to conquer Sunken City.

Soon you'll be so strong that you'll wonder why you were ever worried about these dungeons :)
See you in the Spiral!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 20, 2010
What is your wizards name and what level are you? As Prof Greyrose, said you can go to Krok without completing the Sunken City, however, if you really wish to complete it before moving on (like myself and my husband did on ALL 6 of our wizards), we are willing to help, however, the help could range in wizards from level 20 to Legendary. We are usually in the Pixie realm, we just need a time meet up with you.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Nacromantula wrote:
Nacromantula here!

I've reached a point in playing this game where the only way I can move forward is by completing the dungeons, the first being Sunken City.

Here's my issue, alot of people don't have time to be asked on the spot if they can help out. That's fair. However I have exhausted my resources trying to go through alone and wasn't sure if this was the right place to ask anyone for help or if many have had a similar problem? That being said, I'm still a noob at this whole RPG thing but Wizard101 is just too addictive so here I am... :)

Let me know if someone out there has a solution!
you DONT have to do it

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
My wizard is Autumn LifeFlame, level 20. I'm usually in Krokotopia, not sure where else I can reach yet. But add me and let me know if you see me online! Oh, what's your wizard name?

Explorer
May 20, 2010
Okay;
We'll meet you outside the death school around 7pm EST (-5) in the Pixie realm.
Scot Pixiepants - Myth
Rachel Pixiepants - Fire

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
You can also solo your way thru Sunken City by "buying" your way thru it when you are at lower levels.

I did it BEFORE Krokotopia by purchasing Meteor Strike, Elemental Blade, and Elemental Trap Treasure Cards from the Librarian. Don't forget you can set a Mark and teleport out to heal, re-mana, and buy more Treasure Cards between fights. It takes about 30 minutes for the dungeon to reset, but NONE of these activities should take more than 5-10 minutes if you do not allow yourself to be distracted.

I learned a LOT about Treasure Cards and using them in Sunken City.

BTW, kudos to the people who offered to donate their time to help this player complete this dungeon. You are a credit to this game.

... and a boon to humanity in general.

Please ... have a lot of kids. The world needs more like you.

Explorer
May 20, 2010
alex321694 wrote:

BTW, kudos to the people who offered to donate their time to help this player complete this dungeon. You are a credit to this game.

... and a boon to humanity in general.

Please ... have a lot of kids. The world needs more like you.

We each have a Legendary, 2 GMs and 3 other assorted level wizards. We know what it is like to get frustrated with something, so might as well help someone who seems to be getting frustrated too. Oh and I'm afraid the world will have to wait to have people like us ... lol

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Er, I'm more of a noob. I haven't done Sunken City yet, and I'm a level 60! I doubt I'll ever get it done. (Takes forever huh?) So I will try with Frost Giant or Blizzard or Snow Angel. But I'll probably use tons of mana in healing if I solo. :-)

Explorer
May 20, 2010
SantaIceBurg wrote:
Er, I'm more of a noob. I haven't done Sunken City yet, and I'm a level 60! I doubt I'll ever get it done. (Takes forever huh?) So I will try with Frost Giant or Blizzard or Snow Angel. But I'll probably use tons of mana in healing if I solo. :-)

Duuuuude! I think you're good to go. My husband (who is Life) soloed it when he was level 20-something because he 'wanted' to and then again around level 38 for a school quest. So not to be mean or anything, if you honestly have a problem with the STARTER dungeon at Legendary, then I think its time to stop playing.