Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
hi,
does anyone know what talents you get from, lets say commom or ultra rare, etc. it would be intersting if there was a list someware.

mycin olwfist

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
cakekitchen wrote:
hi,
does anyone know what talents you get from, lets say commom or ultra rare, etc. it would be intersting if there was a list someware.

mycin olwfist

Check over on Wizard 101 Central for 'cheats' like this. Fans of Wizard 101 post their knowledge and it is gathered together in a nice guide.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Try the petnome project, they have all of the talents/skills they know about listed and how rare they are. I took about an hour and made my own list from there. The project is not complete and the information about what pets get what talents in what slots is not 100% accurate, they are even totally missing some pets, but it's a great start and they encourage everyone to submit pets/talents they are missing.

Right now, according to what they have, a perfect 80 can't exist. They only know about 4 epic derby skills, so it seems that the best number right now would be a 74 (10 epic talents, 4 epic derby skills and 6 ultra-rare derby skills)

The numbers above your pet's head are bugged and have been for a while, but they look cool. I have a 2nd gen Fierce Hound that has a 65 over it's head, but it's pips add up to 52