Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Twice now I've gone to do a spell on a plant and instead of the selected spell (e.g., single bee pollination for 3 energy), I see a minus 1 energy message, the game acts like it is doing a plant spell (the cursor turns red for a few seconds), but no spell seems to occur. My energy counter does go down by one. Then I can click the same plant again, I get the minus 3 energy message and the pollination spell works as expected and the energy counter goes down by three.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
nickcost wrote:
Twice now I've gone to do a spell on a plant and instead of the selected spell (e.g., single bee pollination for 3 energy), I see a minus 1 energy message, the game acts like it is doing a plant spell (the cursor turns red for a few seconds), but no spell seems to occur. My energy counter does go down by one. Then I can click the same plant again, I get the minus 3 energy message and the pollination spell works as expected and the energy counter goes down by three.

This has happened to me more than once. its as if you have missed clicking on the plant. yet it uses your energy. i have also some how cast rain on myself and over the ledge in my fantasy castle. still not sure how i have done either. Don't know if its a bug or not, but i think it needs looked into.

Taryn Dreamhaven

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
nickcost wrote:

I have also had a similar problem in that i have casted a spell on a plant and the game turns me completely around and casts the spell into empty air; however, I still lose my energy. It is very frustrating!