Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Ok i am a level 17 balance wizard in Krokotopia, and then i take upa quest from prospector zeke about finding beetles. I was cool with that its just that it seems like only prospector zeke gives me training points. Can anybody or administrator tell me people who give quests with training points please???!!!?!?!?!?!? :-) :-) :-) :-)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
socialstudierox wrote:
Ok i am a level 17 balance wizard in Krokotopia, and then i take upa quest from prospector zeke about finding beetles. I was cool with that its just that it seems like only prospector zeke gives me training points. Can anybody or administrator tell me people who give quests with training points please???!!!?!?!?!?!? :) :) :) :)

Until you get to CL, Zeke's points are it from where you are.
So, Zeke's quests in Krok, MB, MS, DS GH, and CL will get you 6 more.
Leveling will also get you points every 5 levels (20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60) so 9 more here.
There are 3 additional quests in CL (52, 54, and 56 levels) for one point each, or 3 total.

Grand total = 6 + 9 + 3 = 18 more to be expected from your current level of 17.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I don't know of anybody other NPC who gives training points, until you get to Celestia. Besides Zeke, you get a point at levels 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20, then every 5 levels thereafter. If you do all of the Zeke quests (including Grizzleheim), you'll have 17 training points at level 50 before you go to Celestia.

Defender
May 25, 2009
socialstudierox wrote:
Ok i am a level 17 balance wizard in Krokotopia, and then i take upa quest from prospector zeke about finding beetles. I was cool with that its just that it seems like only prospector zeke gives me training points. Can anybody or administrator tell me people who give quests with training points please???!!!?!?!?!?!? :) :) :) :)

Sure! Zeke gives you all of them in every world. I really wish finding the books in the worlds gave you Training Points. But when you get to Celestia, there is this guy named Odegen Peke that gives you quests for Training Points and levels 52, 56, and 58. You also gain points at levels 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, and 60. All of these Points have let me trained in the Ice, Myth, Sun, and a little bit of Storm. Hope I helped!

Signed,
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist
Gabriel Mythwraith, Journeyman Diviner

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Well, socialstudierox, when you get into Celestia there is a Marleybonian who gives you a quest when you reach level 56. You earn a training point off that. Also a few more but I cant think.
Brianna Wildblood and Seablood.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Training Points are earned as you level up and from quests in each world from Zeke. You have to complete the Zeke quest from the world before to be able to be assigned his quest in the next world. When you reach Celestia there a couple of other side quests to get a few more training points, but you need to reach the proper level to complete them. Overall there are 23 total training points available from questing/leveling. Be wise with how you use them since it can get expensive to have to retrain them later on.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Well, there are about 22 Training Points in Wizard101. You get training points at level 4, 8, 12, 16( So thats 4 ).

Then you learn them at every 5 levels. Like, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, ( probably ) 60 ( Thats 9 + 4 = 13 ) .

Then theres Zeke's Quest, which is in WC, KT, MB, MS, DS, and CL ( Thats 6 + 13 = 19 ) .

Then there is Quests that give you training points Celestia that levels are 52, 54, and 56 ( Thats 19 + 3 = 22 ) , so thats 22 Training Points.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."