Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fitting rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I have avoided pvp completely for the past couple years. Why you avid pvp goers ask? Simple it is far too much work for far too little reward. Now before you all jump on me hear me out lol.

Question: What can be won from being an almighty all star pvp champion?

Answer: An outfit good ONLY for pvp as outside pvp it has the effect of minus 100% mana which is ok if you like being defeated. A pet you can easily get from a hatch. And lets not forget that there are a couple statues and a throwing star case woot woot... oh wait by woot woot I meant eh thats supposed to motivate me through dozens-hundreds of rounds of pvp?

But the outfit looks cool and you could stitch it!

Yes but that exact style of outfit is available through a gift card and even before stitching its actually useful in combat and comes with a palace a staff and a pet!

Why can KI not add something to make pvp appealing to those not exclusively obsessed with being able to yell at the other guy haha I bolted first so I'm better than you?

I like the idea of beating up my comrades as much as the next guy but not having any type of reward actually useful to my style of gameplay totally turns me off it.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010