Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Massive Fantasy Palace Secret Passages

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i just want to know where all of the secret passages are in the massive fantasy palace since i got it for christmas i've only found 3 is that all or are there more

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
technicly there is only 3 there like the sewer one and stuff but its still hard to navigate around the entire castle so i think thats it :D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
There are only 3 places to run through the wall, but it does have a portal thing that takes you to another small island that is part of the house.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I believe that their are only atleast 3. I don't wanna give it away to people who don't know it but. If you go on Friendly's blog site you will find some news. I will tell you how to get to them and where they lead...

1. Wall in Living Room, gets you to a secret dungeon

2. Wall in lowest room in castle leads to the dungeon room with the cage and the eyes popping out.

3. Not really secret teleport thing in one of the exits leads to a small island not really secret.

And the sewer thing is not a secret because you can find it super easily by just walking down the slope at the entrance to the courtyard.