Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 bosses! o

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
i cant beat general akkilies or the pumpkin guy(in triton,can remember name if anyone can help me that would be awesome!plz set a date and time and place and realm! HELP ME! bye the way, my name is blakelionflame.i have a brown piggle!

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
nvm guys i beat them!thanks to codylightrunner and the 3 ppl who helped me with alicane
P.S.beat akkilies by my self!yay me!

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If you're fire and having trouble with fire bosses, try using Fire Prism (which you get from the level 7 school quest) to convert your damage to ice damage. Having your damage get something like a 20% boost instead of a 50% reduction makes a huge difference.

Oh, and you're going to hate Krokenkahmen--unless, of course, he drops his cloak for you.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
thanks!thats really helpful!im trying to beat the clothes quest for that lady in olde town to get XP for nightshade plz help?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!your tip was so helpful!i went to face him,and 2 other people were there!thanks for your help guys!the fire prism helped because someone placed and ice trap on him them i used fire prism and then used sun bird!yay! :D lol

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
ah phooey with the harvest lord!
he is evil! and quizzical thanks for the tip on krokohamen! i got my strong ice friend to come and help me wipe the floor with him!P.S.i am stuck on the ironworks in marley you dont mind helping me do you?) i also found something in my game, i still have the quests to beat pops! it still says defeat pops o leary! its so weird! he he NEW! i finished the ironworks O. o! hardest thing i have ever done O. o! well i guess the great troll WAS hard but.... i am in moo shu yay me :D

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
you can do it! I am couting on you!

I beat general akilles with one ally (IT WAS SO SO SO SO SO INTENSE) but it was cool and I survived with 12 HP

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Wow! We have somthing in common! We both beat General Akilles by ourselves! I wonder... :? P.S I also defeated the Harvest Lord!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
jabbie56 wrote:
the pumpkin head guy is the Harvest lord right? 8)
Your absoluty right!

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
attichero12 wrote:
Wow! We have somthing in common! We both beat General Akilles by ourselves! I wonder... :? P.S I also defeated the Harvest Lord!

We do have something in common! Creepy O, o

Blake LionFlame
LVL 50 GrandMaster Pyromancer

Survivor
May 12, 2009
lol they are so easy i beat all off them single with my life :D and i didnt even have a spell higher than their rank woot i love strategy