Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

morphing mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I think that people should be able to morph and customize mounts. A few examples of this would be Pegasus (Unicorn+Wings) Zombie Gryphon (Bat wings+Gryphon). Customizing examples would be purchasing different harness to make them go faster. Also, being able to change the sparkles that come out of the mount. Examples: Bubbles, Hearts, Stars . Last, (but not least) You should be able to change the base and trim of the mount just like clothes. I hope you put my ideas into consideration!
Thanks,Alex GriffonTail and Sophia Dreamblood

:) :-) :D

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Alman20 wrote:
I think that people should be able to morph and customize mounts. A few examples of this would be:Pegasus (Unicorn+Wings) Zombie Gryphon (Bat wings+Gryphon). Customizing examples would be purchasing different harness to make them go faster. Also, being able to change the sparkles that come out of the mount. Examples: Bubbles, Hearts, Stars . Last, (but not least) You should be able to change the base and trim of the mount just like clothes. I hope you put my ideas into consideration!
Thanks,Alex GriffonTail and Sophia Dreamblood

:) :-) :D

i like it

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
wait you have a boy and a girl wizard????????? nvm but i think thats a great idea :D

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Orbit100 wrote:
wait you have a boy and a girl wizard????????? nvm but i think thats a great idea :D

No, that is just my neighbor/Friend

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Good idea, but maybe not the Gryphon, its part of Epic Bundle. Maybe you could create them in the 7th World ( not including Grizzleheim, because its not part of Storyline ) .

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Alman20 wrote:
Orbit100 wrote:

No, that is just my neighbor/Friend

He's right :D