Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting the Spiral Key to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Is there a way to beat the boss in Regent Square to get the key? It seems impossible with the way he heals and gets help! What's the secret?

veejay

Explorer
May 20, 2010
The boss cheats. My husband and I have two legendarys, and some GM`s and we have yet to defeat him. We have figured out not to use blades or traps or anything ... and you need to be able to wipe out the minions in one round first.

We have gone in with just us two, maybe we need more. We would be more than happy to help if you want to try again. We are usually in the Pixie realm at night.

Kelsey Frostrider, lvl 60 (Ice)
Jared Seastrider, lvl 60 (Life)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You don't need the key to get to CL, but yes there is a way to beat him.
I am not sure if KI will allow for me to post it on here, but if you visit wizard101central.com, they have a guide that helps you with the tower.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
veejay wrote:
Is there a way to beat the boss in Regent Square to get the key? It seems impossible with the way he heals and gets help! What's the secret?

veejay
you dont need to do it

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
veejay wrote:

veejay

You need a good spell set, and you need to be able to take a beating while setting him up. Henchman will not work as they tend to attack and cause him to kill everybody. Pity there's not more control over their actions as they do save you a lot of time. Like the Lost lieutenant quest you need to kill the boss and just about everybody else in one hit. Dont think it's impossible cause it is'nt I've been in CL for a week or so and seen some gr8 big attacks that wipe more than just the boss out doing somewhere in the range of 4,000 to 9,000 dmg per hit. Storm Lord seems to be the way to go unless you have death magic and have the scarecrow also effireet is a potent attack though I'm pretty sure efferit is a one target attack. Either way you will have to play around with your deck and to an extent your spells and the range of spells you have. Again wizard101central.com does have a guide on how to do this mission as well as the Lost Lieutenant mission. These missions are just giving you a heads up to whats waiting for you in CL. Not all the missions in CL are difficult but some of them are a real pain in the lower regions....and then some.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
veejay wrote:

veejay

After working on it for sometime we beat it tonight. Get all the power you have and take the boss out first on the last level.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
I'm a level 45, and I beat this tower. However, upon giving the broken key to the storm professor, he told me I need to wait to get a good one back. What am I waiting for? Do I need to be a certain level? Finish a certain quest? Kind of annoying that I took the time to get through that tower and I cant reap the benefits. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it

Justin Drakeforge, Master Thaumaturge

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
jbe1114 wrote:
I'm a level 45, and I beat this tower. However, upon giving the broken key to the storm professor, he told me I need to wait to get a good one back. What am I waiting for? Do I need to be a certain level? Finish a certain quest? Kind of annoying that I took the time to get through that tower and I cant reap the benefits. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it

The tower mentioned here is now optional. You don't need to do it to get to Celestia.

The requirements for access to Celestia are finishing the Final Countdown Quest and being level 48.

Megan

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Firefan02 wrote:
jbe1114 wrote:

The tower mentioned here is now optional. You don't need to do it to get to Celestia.

The requirements for access to Celestia are finishing the Final Countdown Quest and being level 48.

Megan

Well that would have been wonderful to know haha. At least I can say I beat the tower! Thanks for the info!

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
veejay wrote:

veejay
You didnt notice what your trying to do is finish the celestia preview quest, dont you?

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
veejay wrote:

veejay

O man. That is hard. But now I am legendary and will try it out again.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
acorn01 wrote:
veejay wrote:

veejay

You need a good spell set, and you need to be able to take a beating while setting him up. Henchman will not work as they tend to attack and cause him to kill everybody. Pity there's not more control over their actions as they do save you a lot of time. Like the Lost lieutenant quest you need to kill the boss and just about everybody else in one hit. Dont think it's impossible cause it is'nt I've been in CL for a week or so and seen some gr8 big attacks that wipe more than just the boss out doing somewhere in the range of 4,000 to 9,000 dmg per hit. Storm Lord seems to be the way to go unless you have death magic and have the scarecrow also effireet is a potent attack though I'm pretty sure efferit is a one target attack. Either way you will have to play around with your deck and to an extent your spells and the range of spells you have. Again wizard101central.com does have a guide on how to do this mission as well as the Lost Lieutenant mission. These missions are just giving you a heads up to whats waiting for you in CL. Not all the missions in CL are difficult but some of them are a real pain in the lower regions....and then some.

I can do 11,000 damage with my efreet, critical, and feint. :D

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
You dont need to be a high level at all...you definatly need 4 players.

if one of you dies span out the card choosing till the player returns at full health...this does take alot of time but eventually you will beat it.

Survivor
May 27, 2010
veejay wrote:

veejay
I am totally confused about getting Celestia is there one other way to get there the tower is impossible please tell me the other way. You will no where to find me Kane dune talon

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
Justimonkey wrote:
veejay wrote:

veejay
I am totally confused about getting Celestia is there one other way to get there the tower is impossible please tell me the other way. You will no where to find me Kane dune talon

You of course know all you have to do is read up a bit to find out how to get to celestia without doing the tower. Nobody needs to find you all you have to do is READ!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
JUst get legens thats how i did it. BUt you don't have to beat the tower to go to celestia. You have to be lvl 48.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
You don't need the key to get to CL, but yes there is a way to beat him.
I am not sure if KI will allow for me to post it on here, but if you visit wizard101central.com, they have a guide that helps you with the tower.

My name is Lenora NightRider. I am in the myth school just to let you know. I spent 4 hours playing the tower to get the spiral key with three other players. Couldn't beat it. We got to the final boss and got destroyed. We killed the other guys with him and we thought we had it in the bag. BOY WAS I WRONG! Nothing we did mattered. We attack, he did Scarecrow. We shield, he did Scarecrow. We healed, he did Scarecrow. EVERYTIME. After we died, we would come back into the fight. When we got his health low, it would be healed by the next round because of that scarecrow. I couldn't survive long enough to get build up for a one hit kill. It seems every angle I tried ended in failure. I spent all my money on potions also to top it off. I NEED HELP! I am sick of looking at that mission in my mission log. I want to beat it so that is one less mission on my list. Help me!