Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About the new legendary spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
First:the new multi attack spells are ridiculus in pvp they have made pvp no fun all it take is person with one of these multi spells and everyone is dead then you get the team that only multies one after another its not fair that should only be cast once per pvp and or you should have major weakness after.also its been unfair that certain schools are stronger then others death should be the strongest of all most of the storm spells should be myth like zeus he is myth. and heres why the spells need to change people survive fire people survive storms but you cant survive death when you are dead.it just makes people start new avatars and all you got running around is storm fire and life.the death spells need to be better they are to weak to be classified as death.also monsters need to cast in their schools only unless they are a boss also you should chang the way we get talent points as you progress in lvl it should be easyer to get points and your stats should increase as you lvl armor should not be the deciding factor in you strength and hit rate if anything your armor should decrease your stats cause of weight and less movement things in crown shop should not show up anywere else i am very mad about this as i spen much money only to find out that i can pick this stuff up like the plants.
Kingsisle plz be fair stop making strom school stronger and quit adding all the multi attack spells that can be used repeatedly ty Kane Soulhunter grandmaster of death

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
How can you complain about death? They have the 2nd strongest spell (damage wise) and it mobs! And your other spells steal health from the enemy. That's the only thing I can say cause I just can't understand anything else on it.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Honestly i think Myth is a way batter school no offense to fire and ice and life and storm schools :?

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
dude ok are you serious death is a beast i am fire and has never beat one since the up date storm need more health and leave storm lord alone it not zeus and the multi attacks are good ok learn to get around them no school is over powered and if at all death should not be the must strong because you guys take the health of you opponent and give it to your self with a good wraith you are full health and you opponent is either dead or almsot there so plz dont complain

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
death does not have the second or third or fourth highest spell they are all weak it goes storm fire ice life myth and death crow is weak as a multi and wraith is less then pirate now in the other schools is the starter card still your strong card???
and there is no skill in a team of people who just multi attack one after another and death only heals for half it gets so you got to spend alot of time boosting and traping just to heal a little bit death should be stronger its death like i said people live through storms and fires not death.

It's a gaurantee that death will become you.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
david1080 wrote:
death does not have the second or third or fourth highest spell they are all weak it goes storm fire ice life myth and death crow is weak as a multi and wraith is less then pirate now in the other schools is the starter card still your strong card???
and there is no skill in a team of people who just multi attack one after another and death only heals for half it gets so you got to spend alot of time boosting and traping just to heal a little bit death should be stronger its death like i said people live through storms and fires not death.

It's a gaurantee that death will become you.

wow,you obviously dont no how to play death well