Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fair Grounds Games

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Game: Potion Motion
Personaly, I think that Potion Motion is the most easyist game when you flee in need of mana and run to the grounds and playa quick and easy game for mana to fight again (Example: You are fighting The Sunken City and your friend has mana and you do not you flee and go to the Fair grounds and fill up and teleport to your friend and fight again) This game is extreamly easy and great for quick mana.

Game: Duleing Deigo
Personaly, I think that the Duleing Deigo game is when you are just wondering around i the Commons and what someting to do but none of your friends are online you go to the fair grounds and invest some time into winning the game.

Joshua GoldenFlame
Wendsday, December 29, 2010
Level 25

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Conjuration is the easiest for me. All that's needed is to do the first puzzle perfectly and memorize two matches of 3 and a match of 2 on the second puzzle.

I've noticed that an empty bottle always fills fully with 1,000 points, but I only play Conjuration.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Put it this way: The empty bottle has always filled at 1,000 points in Conjuration; this over probably 500 plays. It's also failed to fill completely with less points. The game can be ended anytime after 1,000 is reached, it doesn't have to be played out to even the next board.

I haven't played the other games, so I don't know how the scoring system works with them, but I'd assume something similar is true for each of them.