Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we even out the matching system PLZ

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
Ok my balance lvl 29 ( yes he judges but read on before posting hateful judge stuff ) and well they pair me up with a lvl 48 or 50 fire i fix my deck fast put shields in and stuff and i lived by 368 with a dragon thing still on me doing 200 something a round i say gg he leaves mad that he lost well the game gave me 3 points this really made me angry.Really KI 3 points i dd some research and found out around the knight rank it starts that i was captain at time and well it has happened before. soo any way next game i fight a lvl 44 or 43 storm and i lost cause of bolt ( I DONT HATE BOLT I USE IT ON STORM ALLOT! ) and i lost 28 points! is this your way of stopping young bolters and judgers. Cause thats just AWEFUL!

Plz reply KI or someone that good at advice

Luis Legend Blade (almost) Legendary diviner Rank:Private- a warlord rankdown

Justin Death Sword Lvl 45 Necromancer Rank:Private- a commander rank down

Andrew Legend Blade (now a) Lvl 30 Sorcer Rank:Commander

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
TJCAR wrote:
Ok my balance lvl 29 ( yes he judges but read on before posting hateful judge stuff ) and well they pair me up with a lvl 48 or 50 fire i fix my deck fast put shields in and stuff and i lived by 368 with a dragon thing still on me doing 200 something a round i say gg he leaves mad that he lost well the game gave me 3 points this really made me angry.Really KI 3 points i dd some research and found out around the knight rank it starts that i was captain at time and well it has happened before. soo any way next game i fight a lvl 44 or 43 storm and i lost cause of bolt ( I DONT HATE BOLT I USE IT ON STORM ALLOT! ) and i lost 28 points! is this your way of stopping young bolters and judgers. Cause thats just AWEFUL!

Plz reply KI or someone that good at advice

Luis Legend Blade (almost) Legendary diviner Rank:Private- a warlord rankdown

Justin Death Sword Lvl 45 Necromancer Rank:Private- a commander rank down

Andrew Legend Blade (now a) Lvl 30 Sorcer Rank:Commander

cause your a high rank you lose more points to lower ranks

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I must agree that this isnt entirely fair and the only way you can make it more fair is to hold off on pvp until you're a legendary so you don't get paired up against higher levels. You cannot stop yourself from losing more points when you lose to a lower rank, it happens a lot and because of it I'm stuck in the world of Veteran to Knight and Knight to Veteran forever :) (I really don't mind about that thought, I just need a better strategy) But it is hard for a wizard of your level to get to warlord or commander, its just the way KI has the system set up. It makes it very hard to gain Warlord rank without actually being good at pvp, it also requires luck and a whole lot of shields from every type.
I agree its not fair, but if things were fair even level 5s could become Warlords
So my advice is to hold off until you've reached grandmaster or lvl 58, you'll still lose the same amount of points and gain the same amount but at least your chances of losing will decrease.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
RedWolff wrote:
I must agree that this isnt entirely fair and the only way you can make it more fair is to hold off on pvp until you're a legendary so you don't get paired up against higher levels. You cannot stop yourself from losing more points when you lose to a lower rank, it happens a lot and because of it I'm stuck in the world of Veteran to Knight and Knight to Veteran forever :) (I really don't mind about that thought, I just need a better strategy) But it is hard for a wizard of your level to get to warlord or commander, its just the way KI has the system set up. It makes it very hard to gain Warlord rank without actually being good at pvp, it also requires luck and a whole lot of shields from every type.
I agree its not fair, but if things were fair even level 5s could become Warlords
So my advice is to hold off until you've reached grandmaster or lvl 58, you'll still lose the same amount of points and gain the same amount but at least your chances of losing will decrease.

I still favor placing limits on the highest ranks obtainable based upon character level.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
no you dont get it when my storm at rank commander loses to a rank 520 he loses 18 my balance would lose 28.And at a lower lvl it harder to take out a grand then it is when your a grand. i trying to avoid the update on my balance cause in my opinion it did more bad then good.

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
TJCAR wrote:
no you dont get it when my storm at rank commander loses to a rank 520 he loses 18 my balance would lose 28.And at a lower lvl it harder to take out a grand then it is when your a grand. i trying to avoid the update on my balance cause in my opinion it did more bad then good.

I don't know how KI has the system set up since i don't work there, but perhaps it all depends on how badly you lose as well. And maybe they just don't want lower leveled wizards becoming warlords so they make it harder for them to go up in rank, there's nothing that can really be done about it,