Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best To Have A Mount In Grizzelhiem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Just Something for wizards about to go to grizzelhiem, make sure you have a mount of some sort. Not to say you should buy one but i just think it is required because of the running back and forth. . Do you guys think a mount is required. Please Reply

David DarkFlame Level 35 and still going.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Just Something for wizards about to go to grizzelhiem, make sure you have a mount of some sort. Not to say you should buy one but i just think it is required because of the running back and forth. . Do you guys think a mount is required. Please Reply

yup i agree i have a gryphon and man do i love it

Survivor
May 29, 2010
KN1GHT69 wrote:

Its optional but it would be good to get a mount for GM since you have to do a lot of running to a different location so yeah it would be best if you had a mount.

Jonathan Darkblade, Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
YES! You do need one. Well, ya want to. I don't have a mount AT ALL, so I am used to it. Sometimes I just get used to it. :P

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."

Hero
May 27, 2009
Many wizards completed the game without Mounts before they were even introduced. It's not required to have a Mount, but once you do have one, it's really hard to adjust to not having the speed to zip around.

Anyone who can save up the gold to buy one will definitely appreciate it.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Yes, you really need it going back and forth on the quests because if you run it will take 400 times longer.. believe me you dont want that! :D

Alexandria
Lvl 49 Ice