Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All the worlds (After dragonspyre the rumored ones

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Wizard city
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Celestia
Grizzlehiem
Stormalot - something like that

There is 9 worlds on the map altogether i added the little lands aswell
the 9th one has not been guessed yet well someone guessed it is a past memory of wizard city well on wizard101central

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
so you think there is going to be a wizard city past city? if thats true couldent thw malistare just coime in and kill melem ambrose and hed win

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
Is there any info on this Grizzlehiem world? I'm curious about it.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
KanBatsu wrote:
What about Gobblertown? That makes 10.

There isnt a Gobbler town, thats Colossus Blvd

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
IxionInc wrote:
Is there any info on this Grizzlehiem world? I'm curious about it.

It's mentioned in passing in one of the books in Marleybone.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
KanBatsu wrote:

YEAH! There has to be somewhere the Gobblers came from because it is infested with Witches.... That is why they are on Cyclops.

LIBERATE the Gobblers! -- Let's get their home back!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
i remember the lost town or what ever its ice canyon or brezze mountains

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
Sharingan300 wrote:
KanBatsu wrote:

That's New Gobblertown.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Don't know ANYTHING about the worlds after Dragonspyre. Tell me MORE!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
HeavyDutyToo wrote:
KanBatsu wrote:

YEAH! There has to be somewhere the Gobblers came from because it is infested with Witches.... That is why they are on Cyclops.

no they are not in cyclops lane

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
HeavyDutyToo wrote:
KanBatsu wrote:

If you have done Quests on Colossus Boulevard, You would surely know without a doubt that Gobblers were made by the Ice Teacher in RavenWood, she admits it if you do enough Quests for i think Mindy PixieCrown. Hope this helps! See ya in the Spiral!

-Koolkid12 or Adam FireRider

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
koolkid12 wrote:
HeavyDutyToo wrote:
KanBatsu wrote:

If you have done Quests on Colossus Boulevard, You would surely know without a doubt that Gobblers were made by the Ice Teacher in RavenWood, she admits it if you do enough Quests for i think Mindy PixieCrown. Hope this helps! See ya in the Spiral!

-Koolkid12 or Adam FireRider

Actually, the ice teacher says that she made the Evil Snowmen to get rid of the Gobblers. The Gobblers came to Colosus Boulevard because, as HeavyDutyToo said, their home was infested with wizards. I beat all the quests on Colossus Boulevard a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Otherwise, why did it say that they were forced to move away from their previous home?

~Sierra Winterbreeze, level 42 Ice/Death Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
stormalot sounds absolutely brilliant and that could be the world halestrom balestrom came from right?

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
KanBatsu wrote:

Yep. After defeating Barons Greebly and Rotunda the Gobbler King tells that his land was invaided by witchs. It's Gobbleton, by the way, not Gobblertown.

What world are the witches from?
Are Fire Elves Native to Wizard city, or do they have a seprete land?
Where is the storm teacher from?
Ya know Penny Dreadful? She says she's from Marlybone. Wouldn't she be half dog then?

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
KanBatsu wrote:

Yep. After defeating Barons Greebly and Rotunda the Gobbler King tells that his land was invaided by witchs. It's Gobbleton, by the way, not Gobblertown.

Ya know Penny Dreadful? She says she's from Marlybone. Wouldn't she be half dog then?

so many questions little amount of answers and i think that since there are monsters from each card it would be nice to fight ice wyverns or storm sharks

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I am excited to see what new worlds are coming.

I just hope they come soon as all my Grandmaster friends are losing interest and not logging on as much because they have done everthing and are bored...and I need their help LOL

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
khorne wrote:
I am excited to see what new worlds are coming.

I just hope they come soon as all my Grandmaster friends are losing interest and not logging on as much because they have done everthing and are bored...and I need their help LOL

I would have to agree with you whole heartedly on this one. I haven't beat DragonSpyre mainly because I don't want the game to end. About all I can look forward to after I beat the game is to look, beat, and conquer the missing badges or rebeat the game with a new character.

I hope these "alleged" new worlds come soon.

See ya in the Spiral,

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
In the back of my mine is this:

Future Wizard City

Early Krokotopia

and most of all

stormalot- like lisyron said :D

Luke LifeGem (Balance) lvl: 24
P.S. i know i'm low. but it would be cool to know if these would come out ^.^ oh and for stormalot. some bosses should be stormzillas :P

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
rob78 wrote:
In the back of my mine is this:

Future Wizard City

Early Krokotopia

and most of all

stormalot- like lisyron said :D

Luke LifeGem (Balance) lvl: 24
P.S. i know i'm low. but it would be cool to know if these would come out ^.^ oh and for stormalot. some bosses should be stormzillas :P

How about early WC And Krok, and Late WC

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
in "the dorms" section of the message boards, professor greyrose staed she was from a world called "candy world". as you can imagine, its all candy.

i can only assume that was a hint for a new world.

by the way what is celestia?

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
Sharingan300 wrote:
KanBatsu wrote:

um that guy was talking about the world the gobblers used to live in. and i think he means gobblerTON. gobbler king says he wants to name WC new gobblerton, which probably means the old gobbler world was called gobblerton. do you think cheese is a good name for a ferret?

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
KanBatsu wrote:

halston balestrom is from marleybone. there are frogs there and he has impeccable fashion sense, so it's only natural.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
peachtheferret wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
KanBatsu wrote:

halston balestrom is from marleybone. there are frogs there and he has impeccable fashion sense, so it's only natural.

not true, professor balestrom is from stormalot

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
how bout a world for every school like ds is one for death and so on

same with fire ice life myth storm and balance

or a future wizard city and its like what would happen if you did not save it