Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

13 and older

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 26, 2010
k well i was wondering does ki make updates as a wizard ages up in REAL life? because when we made our wizard (if i remember correctly) we gave them a birthday? like if i was 7 when i signed up and in the tutorial the headmaster said you have to be 13 or older to text chat, and it was my 13 birthday, would you be able to text chat?

Jordan OwlSinger/LvL 43/ dragonspyre/master pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
crazyguy20 wrote:
k well i was wondering does ki make updates as a wizard ages up in REAL life? because when we made our wizard (if i remember correctly) we gave them a birthday? like if i was 7 when i signed up and in the tutorial the headmaster said you have to be 13 or older to text chat, and it was my 13 birthday, would you be able to text chat?

Jordan OwlSinger/LvL 43/ dragonspyre/master pyromancer
You do not HAVE to be 13 or older to have text chat, however, if you are not 13 or created your account before your 13th birthday you will need your parents to go into your account and enable text chat. Hope that helps, and H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! :)