Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Treat In Gobbler Kings Lair

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Hi Everyone. Just want to tell you all about a pet you can get at the gobbler kings lair. You can get a snow serpent! Only if you are lucky. I was not even expecting a pet, just experience . Just something to tell you all

David DarkFlame Level 35 8)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Defender
May 25, 2009
clh321 wrote:
*Whispering* Let me tell you something. Everybody knows that!!!

I didnt :I

Thanks for the info! ill go farm him :D

Signed,
Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
i know that you can get the blue ghost from the cyclops boss idk his name but i know that but i didnt know about the gobbler king at all i want that pet to :) thank you for the info

Sincerely,

Destiny, DeathBlade Adept Conjurer

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
I got one that was supposed to ive me a spell, but my backpack was full and it was moved to my bank. When i looked in my bank, it didnt show the card when i put my cursor on it. Can someone tell me why this happened

Defender
May 27, 2010
qwertyuiop749 wrote:
I got one that was supposed to ive me a spell, but my backpack was full and it was moved to my bank. When i looked in my bank, it didnt show the card when i put my cursor on it. Can someone tell me why this happened

some pets require you to raise them to a certain lvl before they give you a card so just raise him until he shows the card he is supposed to give

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Blizzard49300 wrote:
qwertyuiop749 wrote:

some pets require you to raise them to a certain lvl before they give you a card so just raise him until he shows the card he is supposed to give

ok thanks :)

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Defender
Dec 08, 2010
you know what is even better? i am pretty sure that when your ice serpent (sorry i mean snow serpent) reaches adult, you get the spell ice snake! :) :-) :D

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
Orbit100 wrote:
i know that you can get the blue ghost from the cyclops boss idk his name but i know that but i didnt know about the gobbler king at all i want that pet to :) thank you for the info

Sincerely,

i think the bosses name is general akkiles. correct me if i am wrong

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:
Hi Everyone. Just want to tell you all about a pet you can get at the gobbler kings lair. You can get a snow serpent! Only if you are lucky. I was not even expecting a pet, just experience . Just something to tell you all

i try a lot to get that pet but no sucsess!!!
And dont you have to be a certin lvl to get the pet????
sincerley Ashley Frostflame
ice lvl 49

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
frozenviolet wrote:
KN1GHT69 wrote:

i try a lot to get that pet but no sucsess!!!
And dont you have to be a certin lvl to get the pet????
sincerley Ashley Frostflame
ice lvl 49

It doesn't matter what level you are to get the pet, but you need a certain level to get to collosus blaverd (I spelled that wrong :x ).

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
clh321 wrote:

Haha it was a good post, and I didn't. Be nice! xD

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
kevinhuynh2 wrote:
Prince Gobblestone drops Heartsteel too :P

What's that?

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
Why do you assume everyone knows? There are new accounts being created every day, those people probably won't know!

clh321 wrote:

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Orbit100 wrote:

Sincerely,

BLUE GHOST?!?! Awsome! i will go farm the cyclopes! I need blue ghosts! wait, are they spectres or banshees? thanks, post me back if you have info on that. but i like blue ghosts!

Survivor
May 03, 2009
kevinhuynh2 wrote:
Prince Gobblestone drops Heartsteel too :P

Heartsteel? whats that? Wonders. bentures into ideas. gets... nothing. erhm, that was awkward.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
i already have a snow serpent, but i am intent on getting a blue ghost now. i am determined. oh, and stubborn. lol.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
mikamet12345 wrote:
Orbit100 wrote:

Sincerely,

BLUE GHOST?!?! Awsome! i will go farm the cyclopes! I need blue ghosts! wait, are they spectres or banshees? thanks, post me back if you have info on that. but i like blue ghosts!
Looks like a lost soul

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
clh321 wrote:

I'm a magus and I didn't know.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
so that's where i got the snake from. LOL thanks for posting that.