Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make random spells!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I have some rules:

1. Must hit 2,995 damage or under, 1995 damage or under if on all enemies
2. Must heal 2,495 HP or under, 1,895 HP or under if on all enemies
3. Minions must have 4,000 HP or under
4. Auras/Buff/Weakenings can't do affect over 90%, Auras can't go over 5 rds
5. Stuns mustn't stun over 4 rds
6. Polymorphs can't go over 6,250 HP
7. NO COMPLAINING
8. Must be at most 14 pips

You don't have to make it heal or attack, and you may make new classes

Here's mine:

Name: Ultra Power
Does: 374 Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance Damage, 377 Spiral Damage (2995 total damage), +50% damage to the next spell you use, stun enemy 1 round
13 Pips
Class of: Spiral
Accuracy: 55%
Type: Damage
Animation: A spiral comes out, shoots a fireball at enemy, an icecube out at enemy, then shocks enemy with lightning, an eyeball comes out of the cloud and flies into the enemy, a ball of wood gets shot at enemy, a ghost haunts the enemy, the spiral flies over the enemy, shoots out sand on it, then turns to a solid rock and falls on the enemiy, then it gives a blade to you, and stuns the enemy, puts the stun sheilds on the enemy.

OK! whew done!

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
sparky1233334444 wrote:
I have some rules:

1. Must hit 2,995 damage or under, 1995 damage or under if on all enemies
2. Must heal 2,495 HP or under, 1,895 HP or under if on all enemies
3. Minions must have 4,000 HP or under
4. Auras/Buff/Weakenings can't do affect over 90%, Auras can't go over 5 rds
5. Stuns mustn't stun over 4 rds
6. Polymorphs can't go over 6,250 HP
7. NO COMPLAINING
8. Must be at most 14 pips

You don't have to make it heal or attack, and you may make new classes

Here's mine:

Name: Ultra Power
Does: 374 Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance Damage, 377 Spiral Damage (2995 total damage), +50% damage to the next spell you use, stun enemy 1 round
13 Pips
Class of: Spiral
Accuracy: 55%
Animation: A spiral comes out, shoots a fireball at enemy, an icecube out at enemy, then shocks enemy with lightning, an eyeball comes out of the cloud and flies into the enemy, a ball of wood gets shot at enemy, a ghost haunts the enemy, the spiral flies over the enemy, shoots out sand on it, then turns to a solid rock and falls on the enemiy, then it gives a blade to you, and stuns the enemy, puts the stun sheilds on the enemy.

OK! whew done!

OK. Time to really express my imagination! LOL
Spell: SpiralHand
Accuracy: 65%
Pips: 7[Can be used by any level, that's why it's not 14 pips!]
Does: Gives user every type of shield and blade, and Minotaur Minion with 5 times the normal health, also a Krok polymorph with all Balance cards with 3,500 health and 15% resistance to every school,opponent gets a 75% Weakness, and a 45% Black Mantle, and heals user completely, stuns opponent for 3 rounds, and gives user a Rank 4-and over extra pip aura for 4 rounds.
Damage:1100 Storm, 1000 Fire,400 Myth, 300 Balance, 40 Death, 30 Life, and 25 Ice.
School: Once you train all of the Astral schools cards, you get this spell for free, or 50,000 crowns anywhere and any level.
Looks like:A huge spiral. Then, a purple hand comes out and deals the storm damage. It's the same thing for all of the other schools here are the colors for each school's hand.
Storm=Purple. Fire=Orange. Myth=Yellow. Balance=Tan. Death=Black. Life=Greem. And, finally, Ice=Blue.

Phew! All that typing really damaged my delicate fingers. Stay in there, Phelepy!
LOL times 1,000,000.

Explorer
May 25, 2009