Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug on planting soil outside

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Hey, guys there is this bug that is really well you know... bugging me but when i plant a soil outside, it doesnt appear and it makes me loose my training mana. So please KI can you fix this bug? its bothering me so much.

Administrator
Oh, dear!
I do a lot of gardening, but haven't run across this one. Normally, if you can't cast the soil preparation spells you don't lose your energy (I assume you meant energy, not mana). Can you provide a bit more information?

When you try to cast the soil spell (which one? Small, medium or large? enchanted or normal?), is the soil patch on your cursor red or normal-colored?
Does it only happen in a particular spot?
Which house do you have?

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Well, i tried each soil but they were normal, (and ya thats the word energy).
But, i did try only one spot that i planted outside on test realms. But usually, i use pots inside, but i got this dragon plant and it needed a large plot, which i dont have, and i tried to plant a large soil outside and it wouldnt work, then i tried medium, that didnt work, so i'm asuming this must me a Bug. And all there was, well nothing was appear just that soil shovel creating it and nothing appears.

Administrator
Oh, so you got the hoe digging up the ground. Well, that's something. But if you didn't get the soil mound too at the end, that's a problem!

Does it only happen in a particular spot in your yard, or anywhere you try to put the soil down?

Which house do you have?

Is this still happening now, on the normal game, or was it only a problem on the test realm?

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to cast the medium plot so I can plat my giving tree. I have a small Marleybone house and there is only one plot of land outside to plant in, so I have no other option. Every time I cast the spell, I loose the energy but no plot appears. Please help!

Community Leader
Gamma,
I have had this happen when I was to close to another item, you still get the hoe (plow) and it uses energy but you do not get the mound.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
My house is a storm house, and i havent checked on the soils, to other peoples quotes, it must still be happening. And its happening on the real gmae not test realms, and i tried a different spot thats cleared of items, but hasnt worked.