Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What bosses do i beat to get pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
:?I beat bosses alot of the time but all the pets i got was three ,not even from bosses.Iam getting mad but i know they are somewhere.Iam level 20 and iam in ice school. :?What bosses do i beat?I see wizards say the names of them alot but where are the pets and place?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
There are tons of bosses, but if you wanna start out, Rattlebones drops Myth Sprite.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TanLeaf wrote:
:?I beat bosses alot of the time but all the pets i got was three ,not even from bosses.Iam getting mad but i know they are somewhere.Iam level 20 and iam in ice school. :?What bosses do i beat?I see wizards say the names of them alot but where are the pets and place?

There is a complete list of pets and where to get them, on the Wizard101Central fansite. You might want to check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54829

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I beat bosses alot of the time but all the pets i got was three ,not even from bosses.Iam getting mad but i know they are somewhere.Iam level 20 and iam in ice school. What bosses do i beat?I see wizards say the names of them alot but where are the pets and place?

lord nightshade drops a blue banshee pet
roslyn stormsheild lvl 11 balance

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
rattlebones:myth sprite
Prince Alicane: sprite
General Akilles: Blue Ghost
Keeper of the Fang: Krokomummy
(I think)

hope this helps!
Iridian SpellWeaver
level25 Pyromancer