Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 70?New world?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Is KI coming out with a level 70 and a new world? I hope they are. Maybe they could come out with a world with some kind of culture, like china themed, or india, or mexico!!!!!! There should be really strong level 70 spells. Here are my ideas!!!!
School: fire
Name of spell: Fire ninja
Does: 900 - 1,000
A ninja dressed in red and orange appears. He jumps on an enemy, does damage.
School: ice
Name of spell: Ice Bird
Does: 600- 750 to all enemys plus 100 heath to all friends
A HUGE white and blue bird appears. He flaps his wings together and does damage to all enemys, then heals you and your friends.
School: storm
Name of spell: Storm King!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D
Does: 1,000, 2,000 and( if you get lucky) 4,000!!!!! But there is only a 5% change of getting 10,000
A purple and yellow king appears in his thorn. He zaps the enemy.
School: life
Name of spell: life princess
Does: 1,100-1,200 healing.
A pretty lady with white dress on appears. She holds out flowers and heals you.
School: myth
name of spell: tornado!
does: 800-850to all enemys
A tornado appears. It hits all enemys.
School: death
name of spell: death snake!
does: 800-850 to all enemys.
A black snake appears. It hits all enemys.
School: balnce
Name of spell: Balnce aligator.
does 850- 900 damage plus - 25% blade to all enemys
An aligator from krokotopia appears. He does damage to enemys, then puts balde on them.
Ok those were my ideas. BYE BYE NOW!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Ok, there is only 2 schools that need a all hit spell! Myth and Life. Ice and balance should not even get close to a third all hit in a row. Also, the only school that should get a added affect of heal is life. Who ever heard of ice casting a heal spell( not including gobbler polymorph)? Plus, what happened to rank 9, 10, and 11 pip spells? And your spells are way overpowered. A simple spell thats 8 pips hitting 1030 to one enemy and then for 4 more pips, a spell that hits 1000, 2000, or 10,000 if your lucky! You really need to edit those ideas.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Is KI coming out with a level 70 and a new world? I hope they are. Maybe they could come out with a world with some kind of culture, like china themed, or india, or mexico!!!!!! There should be really strong level 70 spells. Here are my ideas!!!!
Does: 1,000 - 1,500 damage with 400 heath back
A ninja dressed in red and orange appears. He jumps on an enemy, does damage, then turns towards you and heals you.
Does: 700- 800 to all enemys plus 300 heath to all friends
A HUGE white and blue bird appears. He flaps his wings together and does damage to all enemys, then heals you and your friends.
Does: 1,000, 2,000 and( if you get very lucky) 10,000!!!!!
Does: 2,000 -4,000 healing plus life blade
does: 1,200-1,300 to all enemys
does: 2,000-2,500 to all enemys.
does 2,000- 2,300 damage plus - 25% blade to all enemys
An aligator from krokotopia appears. He does damage to enemys, then puts balde on them.
storm is to powerful because there is a 33% chance of doing 10,000 damage,the spells should be 9 pips, and less powerful

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Yes there will be a level 70 world but your spell ideas won't work because keeping with the current trend, the spells we will get there will be 9 pips. All your spells are also overpowered even for 12 pips

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Sorry! I had a feeling theese spells were too over powered. You see, I don't know how strong the level 58 spells are, so I had no idea what rank to make the spells and how strong to make them. And, please don't be mean to me just for saying my ideas. Thanks :D

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Does: 1,000 - 1,100 damage with 200 heath back
A ninja dressed in red and orange appears. He jumps on an enemy, does damage, then turns towards you and heals you.
Does: 600- 800 to all enemys plus 100 heath to all friends
Does: 1,000, 2,000 and( if you get lucky) 10,000!!!!! But there is only a 3% change of getting 10,000
Does: 1,500 -1,700 healing plus life blade
does: 900-1,000 to all enemys
does: 800-1,000 to all enemys.
does 900- 1,000 damage plus - 25% blade to all enemys
Tisk Tisk Life doesnt want a princess! how bout a huge lion or some thing! Think of the boys of Life school PLEASE!

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I like what you have come up with, but Death is the only school that can drain. If you had spells that could drain from other schools, then you would have to change lots of quotes on the game, and lots of things of the website, because then they wouldn't say Death could drain because it wouldn't be special.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
phoenix31111 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
Does: 1,000, 2,000 and( if you get lucky) 10,000!!!!! But there is only a 3% change of getting 10,000
Tisk Tisk Life doesnt want a princess! how bout a huge lion or some thing! Think of the boys of Life school PLEASE!
i know boys are important, but why a lion. I mean they are cool, i'm just saying what does a roaring furry beast have to do with life? I mean, it is a living thing but i just can't imagine a healing spell with a lion. Unless it was a golden lion. That would be cool. Sorry if I was mean in this post I wasn't trying to be

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
akifoniq99 wrote:
Ok, there is only 2 schools that need a all hit spell! Myth and Life. Ice and balance should not even get close to a third all hit in a row. Also, the only school that should get a added affect of heal is life. Who ever heard of ice casting a heal spell( not including gobbler polymorph)? Plus, what happened to rank 9, 10, and 11 pip spells? And your spells are way overpowered. A simple spell thats 8 pips hitting 1030 to one enemy and then for 4 more pips, a spell that hits 1000, 2000, or 10,000 if your lucky! You really need to edit those ideas.

Balance already has three hit all enemy spells but I see what you are talking about.
Btw, those three spells are sandstorm, power nova, and ra.

Megan Silvertail, Legendary Sorcerer
Megan Greentail, Adept Theurgist

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
I think I got perfect rank 9 spells.

Volcanic Eruption (Fire)
750 damage to all enemies
A volcano appears in the middle of the screen and erupts on the other team
Arctic Breeze (Ice)
680 damage to all enemies and Stun
A chilly wind is blown at the opposing team, freezing them solid
Big Blue Wave Storm (Storm)
810 damage to all enemies and stun
Two boat drivers drive to stir up huge waves, washing down on the other team, causing seasickness
DXZombie (Death)
700 damage, convert half to health
DXZombie falls from the sky with a scythe and slashes the target. It then grabs the aura on the scythe and throws it at the user
God Of Myth (Myth)
50 damage, then 850 damage
A Mooshu theme background appears with a huge tree. A apple falls off and turns into the god of myth. It stomps the floor and creates a magnitude 4 earthquake, then screams at the target (also called a temper tantrum lol)
Lifequake (Life)
1000 health to all friends
Same as earthquake, except leaves pour out of the holes
Gravity Reversal (Balance)
700 Damage to all enemies and stun
Gravity reverses and then turns back to normal, flinging the team to the ground, causing confusion

They are 9 pips each.

Reply if you think its reasonable.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
phoenix31111 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
i know boys are important, but why a lion. I mean they are cool, i'm just saying what does a roaring furry beast have to do with life? I mean, it is a living thing but i just can't imagine a healing spell with a lion. Unless it was a golden lion. That would be cool. Sorry if I was mean in this post I wasn't trying to be
Read a book for once and you'll see lions represent and symbolize peace, life, and proudness. Ever heard of the great Aslan?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
Yes there will be a level 70 world but your spell ideas won't work because keeping with the current trend, the spells we will get there will be 9 pips. All your spells are also overpowered even for 12 pips

So you guys are positive that there is gonna be a lvl 70 world??

Christina Shadowheart
Legendary Necromancer
Beware of the Dragons

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Sorry KI if your tired of me and my "Mistica" idea i have been posting every where, and i wont stop until it has some thing to do in live realm, but here are some rnk 9 spell ideas.

Storm: 1.

Mistic shock, a lot of mist comes and surrounds all enemies and the mist starts getting electric then it clears away and the enemies have 1500 damage done.
2.Dragon of the sea, the battling spot floods with water and to huge purple wings rise out, then a head similar to leviathan comes out with a long twisting body that wraps around the first enemy and does 1300 damage and flaps its wings and sends waves out that hit the other one and makes 1200 damage.

Life:

1.Aslan, a huge golden lion appears, then roars at all enemies, dealing 900-1000 damage then he turns around and touches each friend with his nose and they are regenerated to full health.

2. Griffin, a big griffin flies out of a golden cloud and lands on a big boulder, and the screeches at its enemies, stunning them, and the freinds hear music that heals 500 +700 over tme.

Fire:

1. the ground shakes and then a mount of dirt appears, growing into a volcano and out comes a huge serpant that sprays lava onto one person, doing 1100 damage.

2. a glowing red viking comes out of a forest on fire and then grabs a burning tree, swings it at all enemies, and does 600 +500 over time.

Myth

1. Mythical Worm, a yellow and blue tiny worm comes out of a hole then grows huge and hits tail down on all enemies, stunning and doing 800 damage.

2. Cyrus's Fury, Cyrus drake appears and is very mad, so then shoots blue and yellow sparks out of his wand and makes illusions, doing 900 damage to all enemies and taking away all shields.

Balance

1. Ceberus, the 3 headed dog appears and the middle one barks, the left one howls, and the right one whines, the sound does 700 damage and still rings, doing 100 each round for 4 rounds.

2.Ogre, a big brown troll thing with a chime instead of a bat appears and starts ringing it like crazy, annoying the enemy so much they cant cast spells for 2 rounds and it does 200 damage +600 over time.

Sorry if i left out some schools, please help with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan Griffinstaff/ Seth Mistwielder
52 life 10 balance

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
me (a.k.a Jeremy Thundervault lvl 55 fire) and my cousin (a.k.a.Wolf Mythstone lvl 50 myth) was thinking the following:
Fire: the devil( i didn't think of that my cousin did)
attack:1550(what can't fire get some credit around here?)to all enemies and removes three shields from them.
Ice:Santa Clause(sry was thinking about christmas)
attack:1250 to all enemies gives to all friends a tower shield.
Storm:Dr.Von Katzenstein(sry me and my cousin couldn't think of anything else)
attack:1800 to all enemies gives a power pip to all friends.
Myth:A goblin
attack:1400 and puts a time of legend.
Life:God(again we couldn't think of something)
attack:1200 to all enemies and heals friends 890.
Death:Phantom
attack:1500 to all enemies and regenerates half to all friends.
Balance:A myth,life,death version of hydra.
attack:700 each type.
Well thats all we thought of!hope you enjoy them KI and others BYE!

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
fourmyant wrote:

Volcanic Eruption

Arctic Breeze
680 damage to all enemies

Zeus
810 damage to all enemies

DXZombie

God Of Myth

Lifequake

Gravity Reversal
700 Damage to all enemies

actually storm lord is pretty much a resemblance to zeus the god of lightning

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
i think there is going to be a 7th world because when you get to the spiral door there is a space missing at the bottom of celestia so i think the 7th world should be like a ice world or something kind of like collosus boulevard because there is dragonspyre based on fire and celestia based on storm and it should be called Arctania.

reply if you agree with me. thanks.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
fourmyant wrote:

Volcanic Eruption

Arctic Breeze
680 damage to all enemies

Zeus
810 damage to all enemies

DXZombie

God Of Myth

Lifequake

Gravity Reversal
700 Damage to all enemies

i think this is reasonable, however, i think that there should be a combining spell, where you can fuse more then one being together, so you can attack more than one thing at once instead of the standard one spell per go. the card could have an animation of two cards fusing, and could be used for 3 pips.
Juan Duneshade
Level 23 Balance
P.S please reply!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
clh321 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

Christina Shadowheart
Legendary Necromancer
Beware of the Dragons
ki said there will be a new storyline=new worlds

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
This is a really good idea, just three things.I think that the stormking is over powered,maybe something like this: 1,200-1,500- (and if you get lucky) 2,200. that is reasonable for storm.I think that you should not give Ice or Balance another global spell,I think this time give Fire the global spell,I think the you should make the fire ninja or whatever it's called global and do 1,000-1.100 and no live back.I am consurned of the bosses, how hard will they be? Will they cheat?How much life do they have?,and what spells will they use?

Sean EarthWalker level 60 fire,

and Dylan ShadowShield level 41 storm.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
likeluigi123 wrote:
clh321 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

Christina Shadowheart
Legendary Necromancer
Beware of the Dragons
ki said there will be a new storyline=new worlds

I got a good new world. How about Frostica? It is a icy island full of endangered species facing global warming. Why not comment?

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
fourmyant wrote:

Volcanic Eruption (Fire)
Arctic Breeze (Ice)
Two boat drivers drive to stir up huge waves, washing down on the other team, causing seasickness
DXZombie (Death)
DXZombie falls from the sky with a scythe and slashes the target. It then grabs the aura on the scythe and throws it at the user
God Of Myth (Myth)
A Mooshu theme background appears with a huge tree. A apple falls off and turns into the god of myth. It stomps the floor and creates a magnitude 4 earthquake, then screams at the target (also called a temper tantrum lol)
Lifequake (Life)
Gravity reverses and then turns back to normal, flinging the team to the ground, causing confusion

They are 9 pips each.

i love your ideas

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:

Volcanic Eruption (Fire)
Arctic Breeze (Ice)
DXZombie (Death)
God Of Myth (Myth)
Lifequake (Life)

They are 9 pips each.

i love your ideas

No offense intended, but am I the only one noticing that Volcanic Eruption and Big Blue Wave do less damage than Efreet?

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Here are some spells that should only comein treasure cards because they are so powerful.

element:balence
pip cost:15-20
Name:the gathering
accurecy:55%
effect:All the profesers appear (including Ambrose) with halston balestrom in front and each profeser does the most powerful spell of their element. Ambrose casts the blade ot their element on them.This spell grows as wizard101 does.

element:storm
pip cost:16
Name:ultimate storm
Accurecy:55%
effect:Zues and Posieden appear and each of them does 2000 damage to each foe or 2000 damage from both to one foe.

element:death
pip cost:x
Name:death
Accurecy:45-80
Effect: kill one foe

hope you liked my ideas :)

colin sandbreath out!

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
milo10000 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:

Volcanic Eruption (Fire)
Arctic Breeze (Ice)
DXZombie (Death)
God Of Myth (Myth)
Lifequake (Life)

They are 9 pips each.

i love your ideas

No offense intended, but am I the only one noticing that Volcanic Eruption and Big Blue Wave do less damage than Efreet?

Efreet only hits one player, so thats why it's better

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
michaeljoe2 wrote:
Here are some spells that should only comein treasure cards because they are so powerful.

element:balence
pip cost:15-20
Name:the gathering
accurecy:55%
effect:All the profesers appear (including Ambrose) with halston balestrom in front and each profeser does the most powerful spell of their element. Ambrose casts the blade ot their element on them.This spell grows as wizard101 does.

element:storm
pip cost:16
Name:ultimate storm
Accurecy:55%
effect:Zues and Posieden appear and each of them does 2000 damage to each foe or 2000 damage from both to one foe.

element:death
pip cost:x
Name:death
Accurecy:45-80
Effect: kill one foe

hope you liked my ideas :)

colin sandbreath out!

WAY too unreasonable. You shouldn't expect to see this happen. I mean seriously! Here are comments I have to say about each.

Balance: That would be a one hit kill to every legendary of each element. Besides, it's impossible to have 15 pips or more. You can have 7 power pips, and no more than that.

Storm: A storm can easily be a pvp warlord from that spell. And as I stated, pips cannot fit in.

Death: That wouldn't be fair to people. It's like using the old wild bolt on a low level character. I am death but I still have to complain about this one.