Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A worl after Celestia???A new Rank???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Do the ranks have to end at Grand Master? Here's an idea for a quest that the prize in getting a higher rank then Grand Master. (I'm writing it in a Sorceror's perspective. It can be any student to do it.)

You have just completed Celestia.

Arthur Weatherfeild: "Young wizzard go to Ravenwood and speak to me at once! I have urgent news that must be attended to."

You go to Ranvenwood.

Arthur: "I was looking through the library when I found a book titled 'The day of Endless Night'. I picked it up and read through it. To make a long story short it said the 100 years ago a wizzard named Alexander Blake, Great Great Grandfather of Malistare Blake, tried to raise an army of dead warriors. He sucseeded and millions of Undead raided the world. He was stopped by the Great Grandfather the Headmaster. As he fell he sore that he would return in 100 years and the Spiral would fall."

New Quest: The day of endless night

You go to the Headmaster.

Merle: "You wish to know about the day of Endless Night? My Grandfather told me about it long ago. Oh, it will be hard to remember. All I can remember is that...Oh it useless! Talk to Bartleby. He will know much more about it then me."

New goal: Talk to Bartleby.

You go to Bartle by.

Bartleby. "Oh the Day of Endless Night. I remember it! Long lon ago there was a wizzard named-Oh, you already know that? Dod you know that The Power Crystal is still hidden this very day? I can see your confused. Alexander needed a power stronger then his own to raise the dead. The strongest power was the Power Crystal. Benjamin Ambrose learned about Alexander's plan and rushed to the Tower of the Guard, where the Crystal lay. But he was to late. Alexander was already holding it. When he saw Benjamin Alexander challenged him to a duel. Alexander won. With the last of his strengh Benjamin used a card unknown to us that sacrificed his spirit and destroyed Alexander. But the Crystal was not destroyed. After fears of trying to find the Castle of the Guard archeoligists gave up. Only a few month ago a wizzard found a paper saying how to destroy and find the crystal. It siad that-"

Bartleby's roots started buring. You turn around to see a Pyromancer.

Pyromancer: "No one will learn about the Castle of the guard. Only thee king should know!"

The Pyromancer runs away.

New Goal: Stop the Pyro Mancer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plese comment and give ideas.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Milesami123 wrote:
Do the ranks have to end at Grand Master? Here's an idea for a quest that the prize in getting a higher rank then Grand Master. (I'm writing it in a Sorceror's perspective. It can be any student to do it.)

You have just completed Celestia.

Arthur Weatherfeild: "Young wizzard go to Ravenwood and speak to me at once! I have urgent news that must be attended to."

You go to Ranvenwood.

Arthur: "I was looking through the library when I found a book titled 'The day of Endless Night'. I picked it up and read through it. To make a long story short it said the 100 years ago a wizzard named Alexander Blake, Great Great Grandfather of Malistare Blake, tried to raise an army of dead warriors. He sucseeded and millions of Undead raided the world. He was stopped by the Great Grandfather the Headmaster. As he fell he sore that he would return in 100 years and the Spiral would fall."

New Quest: The day of endless night

You go to the Headmaster.

Merle: "You wish to know about the day of Endless Night? My Grandfather told me about it long ago. Oh, it will be hard to remember. All I can remember is that...Oh it useless! Talk to Bartleby. He will know much more about it then me."

New goal: Talk to Bartleby.

You go to Bartle by.

Bartleby. "Oh the Day of Endless Night. I remember it! Long lon ago there was a wizzard named-Oh, you already know that? Dod you know that The Power Crystal is still hidden this very day? I can see your confused. Alexander needed a power stronger then his own to raise the dead. The strongest power was the Power Crystal. Benjamin Ambrose learned about Alexander's plan and rushed to the Tower of the Guard, where the Crystal lay. But he was to late. Alexander was already holding it. When he saw Benjamin Alexander challenged him to a duel. Alexander won. With the last of his strengh Benjamin used a card unknown to us that sacrificed his spirit and destroyed Alexander. But the Crystal was not destroyed. After fears of trying to find the Castle of the Guard archeoligists gave up. Only a few month ago a wizzard found a paper saying how to destroy and find the crystal. It siad that-"

Bartleby's roots started buring. You turn around to see a Pyromancer.

Pyromancer: "No one will learn about the Castle of the guard. Only thee king should know!"

The Pyromancer runs away.

New Goal: Stop the Pyro Mancer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plese comment and give ideas.
You forgot the xp ranges. say there legendaries on the quest, so you get 6000 xp for coming to see merle and 2000 was given by the dog man ( I forgot his name sorry )