Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening count

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
in my marleybone house I am only able to have 33 items in my garden (garden count 33) not 100. and in my MooShu house I have a garden count of only 5 instead of 100. Am I suppose to do something first so that I am able to get 100 items in my garden?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
tec54 wrote:
in my marleybone house I am only able to have 33 items in my garden (garden count 33) not 100. and in my MooShu house I have a garden count of only 5 instead of 100. Am I suppose to do something first so that I am able to get 100 items in my garden?

Remove the 'household items' and you'll have more planting ability. The total for your house is 'household items (statues, walls, towers, etc) plus gardening (for each plant count two, one for plant and one for plot).

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
tec54 wrote:

For you to have a Gardening Count of 100, you must have a MINIMUM of 100 Housing item slots available. Lower houses will have less ability for it. Recommendation - Buy a School House or obtain a Massive Fantasy Palace DoubleCard for your gardening.

Community Leader
If you have a full furnished house you wont be able to garden, try removing some furniture pieces, see if you are able to add more if not, might be a bug.