Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well when I was little I played a game called toontown. They reacted to different holidays! Example: Whne close to halloween skies turn to black clouds and all of the disney characters dress up. Christmas: I THINK it snows but am not sure. They also have a ton of decorations! Valentines: I don't think anything xD Easter: Not sure if they do or don't. Well you get the point. I want you guys to react to holidays more than you do now. Like making it snow in the commons! And if you just wanted no snow then go to a no snow realm. But it would be so cool! You could even have christmas quests from santa on wizard101 xD. It could take you to a real quick trip to the north pole. Or if you are ready, it could be a preview of candyland! You know, like you did to grizzlehiem. It could even snow at your house if you want. Also the lake could be frozen!

Well plz think on these ideas!
James Skull Wielder Legendary Necromancer
~Death is the future, Life is the past~

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Brilliant.

I especially like the "no snow" realm feature.

Could it "snow" in other worlds too?

(This would take KingsIsle an extremely long time to create, though. For now, KingsIsle can just make a snow animation falling from the sky.)

Defender
May 25, 2009
That would be soo cool! I would like to see the North Pole and Polar Bears could be the monsters haha! Thats a great idea! I would love for them to do that.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I haven't been around for more holidays than Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas... But Wizard101 does dress up for the holidays - it is only visible in the Commons area, however (I assume that the other worlds of the Spiral have different holidays).

Halloween has the entire Wizard City covered in pumpkins, black cats, games and friendly scarecrows. Thanksgiving heralds the arrival of Harvest Hannah, who sells rare and hilarious items. Christmas brings in Felix Navidad with his supply of themed items, as well as having the Commons lake area decorated with candy canes and a HUGE christmas tree.

Who says it has to snow on Christmas, anyway? Wizard City might just be in a climate too hot for it to snow - for all we have seen so far, Grizzleheim is the only place that seems likely to have snow in the winter. And then again, it's always snowy in Grizzleheim.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:
I haven't been around for more holidays than Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas... But Wizard101 does dress up for the holidays - it is only visible in the Commons area, however (I assume that the other worlds of the Spiral have different holidays).

Halloween has the entire Wizard City covered in pumpkins, black cats, games and friendly scarecrows. Thanksgiving heralds the arrival of Harvest Hannah, who sells rare and hilarious items. Christmas brings in Felix Navidad with his supply of themed items, as well as having the Commons lake area decorated with candy canes and a HUGE christmas tree.

Who says it has to snow on Christmas, anyway? Wizard City might just be in a climate too hot for it to snow - for all we have seen so far, Grizzleheim is the only place that seems likely to have snow in the winter. And then again, it's always snowy in Grizzleheim.

Come on, its a kids game :3

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
i think kingsisle should make it snow add more to it i don't think it's enough for christmas the tree isn't even that big.. or better yet they should make a tree we can all buy from bazaar and put it somewhere in our homes they should make a rodohlp mount that's flys also and more christmas house items like lights you can put up and stuff it would be really well appreciated :)