Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Time Crystal Saga (questline)

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Hey guys! A lot of people have been wanting to go back in time in the Spiral. Well, i though for days about this, and here it is. This is a new questline. It's not to a new world, but GOING BACK IN TIME. You have to have beaten the last world expansion to get it. It's about recovering the Eye of History. Also, there's a 10 level increase. I'll make a post about those. Read all of this, and then if you think I'm good enough at making quests, tell me that I should make one about recovering the Krokonomicon! Here it is (I'm not doing the full story):

[Penny Dreadful's icon appears on the screen]

Penny's message: Friend, come quick! I have something interesting to show you!

(You go to Penny Dreadful)

Penny Dreadful: Look! I found this notebook beside Bartlebey! I can't get it open though. Can you take this to the Headmaster? Maybe he can find out what it is.

[New Quest: Opening Books]

Headmaster Ambrose: Ah! Well if it isn't the Savior of the Spiral!

You show the Headmaster the book that Penny was curious about.

Headmaster Ambrose: What's this? A book? Hmm. A lock spell. Stand back, young Wizard. This could be a trap.

(The Headmaster throws the book on the ground, steps back, and waves his staff. Then, three Trolls come up)

(The room clears up. Now in an Instance Dungeon. Solo only. Boss battle.)

Bosses

Boss 1

Name: Smasher

Species: Troll

Health: 3,000

School: Myth

Boss 2

Name: Crasher

Health: 2,500

School: Death

Boss 3

Name: Thrasher

Health: 2,000

School: Life

Smasher: We're gonna smash you!

Crasher: You'll never beat us!

Headmaster Ambrose: Stand aside, Young Wizard. I'll take this.

Thrasher: Quiet, Old Man!

(Chains suddenly appear around the Headmaster)

Headmaster Ambrose: Young Wizard, it's up to...

Thrasher: I said QUIET!

(Rope wraps around the Headmaster's mouth)

(You go into battle with the Trolls)

(You defeat the Trolls)

(The chains and rope come off of the Headmaster)

Smasher: Alright! Alright! We'll tell you who he is!

[New Quest: A Quick Conversation]

You ask Smasher who he is talking about.

Crasher: You didn't read the book?

Thraser: It's the journal from Demogorgon.

You ask who Demogorgon is.

Thrasher: Demogorgon is the one that wrote that journal. He didn't put in his name or anything. We thought that you read the journal and wanted to know who he was.

You explain that you and the Headmaster had no idea what was in there. And that Penny found it on the ground.

Smasher: Oh, that's a relief!

Crasher: We thought he figured out his plans!

You question what his plans were.

Thrasher: Sorry! We can't tell you!

Headmaster Ambrose: Now, why not?

Thrasher: Demogorgon paid us to guard the book. Which we failed at.

Headmaster Ambrose: How much did he give you?

Smasher: 100 Gold to share.

Headmaster Ambrose: Ha! If you tell us his plans, and let us keep the journal, I'll give you 10,000 Gold EACH! Plus a house to share in Cyclops Lane.

Smasher: Deal!

Crasher: Deal!

Thrasher: Deal!

Headmaster Ambrose: Exellent! Meet me in my tower. Young Wizard, for your bravery, here's 5,000 Gold to spend.

[Reward: 5,000 Gold]

(You go into the tower)

[New Quest: Top Secret Info]

Headmaster Ambrose: Okay, we're all here. Please explain what the man called 'Demogorgon' has planned.

Smasher: Demogorgon is a Dragon Wraith. He is part Dragon and Part Wraith.

Crasher: Obviously.

Smasher: He got his hands on a key to Dragonspyre. Right now, he is going to find the Time Crystal in the Grand Chasm. You have no idea what he has cooked up.

Thrasher: His plans are to use the Time Crystal to go back in time. He's going to steal the Eye of the Future. And, he has alread stolen the Eye of History.

Crasher: He wants to steal the Eye of the Future, so Bartleby can't see into the future and be able to warn people of what's going to happen.

Smasher: Then, he will go into the future and take over the Spiral.

Crasher: He took the Eye of History, so in the future, Bartleby wouldn't see him take the Eye of the Future.

Headmaster Ambrose: This is a little bit confusing. But, I can understand. Young Wizard, I will guide you through this, step-by-step. Trolls, thank you for your time.

Smasher: Any time!

Young Wizard, come see me in my office.

(Other players come up. No longer in Instance Dungeon.)

(You go to the Headmaster's office)

Headmaster Ambrose: Alright, we have some busy work to do! Like I said, I will guide you through this, step-by-step. Meet me in the Grand Chasm Past. There, we will find out what to do.

(You go to the Grand Chasm Past)

Headmaster Ambrose: Hmm. It seems he has already gone in there. Oh well, it doesn't matter. It will take him a whie to get from here to Bartleby.

[New Quest: Lifting Heavy Things]

Headmaster Ambrose: Before we go in there, we need to move all of this to the insides of the World Tree. First things first.

MORE COMING SOON!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Oh yay! I thought this topic got deleted. I will be updating it a lot and keep the story going.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Sounds like a good start to a quest line involving multiple worlds.

By the way... "Demogorgon?" You... wouldn't happen to play AD&D, would you?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:

Actually, I just Google searched evil names and decided to use that one. By the way, I think Demogorgon was like a demon in Greek Mythology or something.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:

Actually, I just Google searched evil names and decided to use that one. By the way, I think Demogorgon was like a demon in Greek Mythology or something.

Oh. See, the reason I asked was because Demogorgon is a prominent demon prince in AD&D.