Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting our XP points for quests!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
We just finished the Tomb of the Beguiler and it kept saying 0 xp points when we would finish a fight. Two of us were doing it as a quest, and a third person who had been in it before and completed it was helping us. As she (the one who had already completed it once) was moving away, I saw it show her getting the points and me getting zero, yet she saw it giving her zero, and me the points. The other person in there doing the quests kept coming up zero xp points too. (Can anyone say "Glitch"?) Any ideas on why this happened? Any way to check on fixing the points for it? Or to find out how many xp it did or didn't give us? I didn't really look to see how much xp I had before I went in, to be able to judge how much I should have come out with. Nor was I counting the xp points for each individual duel.

Administrator
Hmm this is interesting. I'll pass this information on to our Technical Wizards, and let you know if they can give us a spell to fix this.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Once one place is done. (Instanced) you cannot do it again for XP . Why? Because there is no level 51.

Administrator
Not quite correct Orca
The first time you complete an instanced area, you get 100% of the experience points from the quests.
The second time you complete the same instance, you get 50% of the experience points from the quests.
Every subsequent time you complete that same instance, you get no experience points at all for the quests, you will however still get experience from the duels themselves.

If you were in a duel with other players on your side, and you didn't do any damage or cast any spells, you will not receive experience points for that duel.

However what squeaky1 was experiencing sounds like something different altogether, as what they perceived was different from what another player perceived.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
the "Mander Savior" badge from this is still bugged too..I have completed this instance several times and still not received the badge :(