Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 12-17-10

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Hey Professor. Something that i disliked was the way life gets so many heals. We have a heal for every pip amount up to 14 (dryad starting at 8). So i was wondering if you guys would mind making more attacks. I love my bronze helephant because of the card. Anyways, i would like to have the critical rates and block rates built into the players in future levels. like you can block, get critical, and resist stuns without any aura or clothes. Just a thought....

Comments?

Jason8)

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
thrashers wrote:
I'm not sure if i fully undersand the question or not but one thing i would have liked to been seen added was School mounts like centaur for life and bloodbat for myth or something like. For some level 60 quest. I again didnt understand but this is what i wanted to have been added

i dont really get the question either xD. but i would like to add to your added mounts idea. the ones above are good ideas, but they should be available to all schools. a skeletal dragon could be the death one, fire dragon as the fire one (they should add this one anyway, cause i really hate how the current dragons look), ice could have that snow angel horse like the one the card has, and storm could have a leviathan. (there's already a shark mount, so that could be the storm one). with mount ideas like this, people from other schools would want them to be available to all other schools. since i am mainly using my two death characters right now, i would really want a flying horse or fire dragon mount, assuming they ever get added. (which they most likely wont)

Defender
May 17, 2009
addisoncrawford wrote:
I will probably come up with a few things but throwing this one out first. But to caveat, I LOVE this game! So anything I say is completely in the desire to improve an already awesome game!

One thing KI hasn't yet mastered is the tension between players who PVP and those who mostly quest and battle NPCs. There have been many changes during the game (e.g., 4x stun shield, changes to Wild Bolt) that are primarily driven by PVP but are very detrimental to those of use who mainly quest. There must be some way to address this, either by removing certain spells or not allowing certain boosts only in PVP. I don't PVP so have no view on what would work for them, but the current "one size fits all" approach isn't working.

I still love the game though! Thanks!!!

I totally agree

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
"tell us what ONE thing you would have us improve upon. "

Certain schools have spells that are not trainable but rather are only treasure cards, Balance has a Krok spell and myth has...Well... myth has a LOT. Given all of the new updates and increases to attack, health and all these other goodies, isn't it time we finally have availability to those certian spells for our schools that are only obtianable through either treasure or gear?

Meaning, give balance the Krok spell, give myth the Ninja pig and that 3 pip mander spell (I think it does a fixed damage of 375).

If anything, this would add some variety to the spells we get to pick for our fights, in terms of damage dealing.

Of if you really don't want to do that, can the drop rate from enemies and bosses for these specific cards be raised?

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I am a storm student and a bit of a power addict so i want leviathan's power to be raised by 170 points and only takes one blade away or i would make a celestia house that you can buy :D

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I think it would be better if wild bolt was back to its original state, even though I'm not a storm wizard.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I say make the Craftable Wands give at least 40 critical rating, crafted gear I say should be better than Quest gear because it takes a long time to get to that craft level. I am thinking that Crafted gear should be better than quested gear. I really hope this will happen cause I'm really wanting to craft the Trident of Typhoons, but the crit rating is making me a little picky. Thx!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I didn't finish reading Falmea's message but,yay Dalia Falmea is mt professer

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
Wizard101 is the best game I've found to play with my daughter. I think it's wonderfula nd love all of the new updates!

I like cooper1829's idea for more pet training. I want to level my pets and get all ready to do so but then I am bored to death within a few games. I'd love to see some new pet games like pop it, bejeweled or a word worm type game added to the ones already in place,

Also gardening is turning out to be quite fun but I agree that there should be another globe for it. I have a very small garden and I cannot train my pet because I never have enough energy left.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
I love the pet Idea, it has gotten to the point where I am playing the maze game in my sleep. I would be happy if the pet could get 1 - 10 xp per battle that it is equipped or a quest that you could chose to give your pet some of the xp earned.
Also I love the Crafting I do it a lot and have made several things, I understand that somethings need to be rare, but it is really frustrating to have to circle and hunt certain areas to find only one or two items and then hope that when you spot it someone else is not running for it also.
What a garden that can grow the reagents and you can chose which ones, make it available after a certain level or as a crafting quest. Yes, I know that some of the plants in the current gardening do that but not enough to be able to rely on them, I would love that.

The other Idea I had is what about being able to trade a pets skills for gardening ones, we all have pets that we don't use. Maybe we could say have the satyr provide music for a certain area, or the fairies provide magic, the Snakes could eat a certain level of pests, the Helephant could provide Sun and so on

well thanks for reading :) :D

And I wanted to say thanks for al the hard work and stuff the people at KI do for us :D

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
Somethings that should be added are sigils to the places where you fight your level 58 boss and allow ports for ALL school quests not just Life.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
As the year comes to a close, so do Feedback Fridays. This will be the last of 2010 as we all settle down for a long winter's nap, and we'll resume January 7th. As always...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

So we sung the praises of Celestia, now it's time to tell us how we can do even better. Since all the other updates were definitely a distant second, tell us what ONE thing you would have us improve upon.

Since I'm inviting you to talk about some not-so-positive things, let's first talk about constructive criticism. I know it's easier to just say you don't like something, but it's most helpful when you can also tell us not only why, but what you would do better.

Instead of saying "I think the new mounts stink!", what's more helpful to us is saying "What I don't like about the the new mounts are that when they swim, they make me a little queasy."

Happy holidays, and we're looking forward to your feedback!

Okay, I personally think that KI is on the right track. So far, from spells, to pets, to worlds, tor realms, and even critical attacks/blocks, I love this game.

There are only 2 things that could make this game even better, only 2!

1: I think that training points should be given back for free 1 time. Because of all the new spells given in celestia and because of criticals, feints are no longer a requirement. So, I think a lot of people would change how they have their characters set up. But honestly, nobody is willing to pay $10 for their training points back. So, I think, KI should allow a character to get them back for free 1 time. Either that, or reduce the cost by 3/4 or atleast 1/2!

2: Mega Snacks are the best way to train a pet. As an Adult, I find the pet mini games rather tedious and tiring. I have around 40 if not more epic pets. That is a very very long journey. And I spend hours upon hours in the Bazaar waiting for that wonderful person who sells mega snacks for gold. I will, I repeat, I will not train a pet without a mega snack. I know a lot of others that feel the same way. And as I realize that this will lose KI money, I think it will make Wizard 101 fans around the world extremely excited and thrilled, if they could buy mega snacks for gold, or even received mega snacks from bosses! Every other item, and I do mean every crown Item can be won as a boss drop, except the mega snack! why is that? So, KI, please hear my plead for all the wizards around the spiral, either change the mega snack spacks and allow them to be purchased for gold also, around 30k gold each would be fine, or allow mega snacks to be won as drops from bosses!

Thank you for a wonderful, thoughtout, and fun game KI!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
vaneairdbe wrote:
GodPryoMaster wrote:
Well I suggest you should make Crowns items sell able, because they are worth as much as they sell for at bazaar .., so I dont get why this one item that was sell able for 3222 gold Others are sell able even though are a bit more

Yes, you should be able to sell crowns stuff, even though you can buy gold. For example, i think 10 000 crowns gets you 25 000 gold, but my ice house that cost 10 000 crowns sells at the bazzar (no auction :( ) for more like 35 000 gold KI, you should make gold cost less in crowns (OUTRAGEOUS!! ) or you should make crowns stuff sellable. Thanks for reading!

Evan Shadow
Adept Thaumaturge
Level 27

Mega Snacks are sellable items. You get 1000 gold for each level 8 mega snack and 1175 for the rank 9 mega snacks, for a total of 7525 gold for 2500 crowns. The best deal so far in the ratio of crowns to gold. So please, help all those pet trainers out there. If you need gold, buy and then sell mega snacks at the Bazaar!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
yellowmac50000 wrote:
I say make the Craftable Wands give at least 40 critical rating, crafted gear I say should be better than Quest gear because it takes a long time to get to that craft level. I am thinking that Crafted gear should be better than quested gear. I really hope this will happen cause I'm really wanting to craft the Trident of Typhoons, but the crit rating is making me a little picky. Thx!

I have to completely agree with this post. Crafted gear, by all means, should be better than any gear! To craft your gear, you can't be a novice! To Craft gear for Celestia, you have to be a Grandmaster Artisan, do you not think we can't make better gear that what can be found as a drop or bought at the bazaar? We specialize in crafting. We know our schools and how our magic works. We are Legendary Wizards, if not then very close! So, yes, I think we could definitely craft better gear than what can be gotten as a drop or bought at the bazaar.

So, here is my idea to fix the crafting problems:
On the Crafted Gear, add the Defense of the level 58 gear and add defense to your own school! This goes for the Hat and Robe...

Wands I say 120 damage and 30 to critical 10 to block, or 40 to critical. That would make them better than bazaar/dropped wands.

Everything else you can craft is as good as and or if not better than the gear you can buy/get from drops.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
One of my biggest frustrations - especially when I solo sometimes - is the collecting fights. There is a BIG difference in the number kills to achieve these.

I'll get a quest to collect 4 items - ok fine. But then sometimes I've killed a dozen enemies and find that I have only collected 1 or 2 items. Or if there are 2 of us and 4 enemies - we kill all 4 and collect nothing.

It's driving me crazy - and this is throughout the different worlds!

It would be nice if the ratio of kill to collection was better...

Nora Ravensong lvl 60 balance
Lenora LionHeart lvl 37 myth
Ellie NightWeaver lvl 29 death
Lenora DrakeMancer lvl 19 fire

Administrator
Thanks for all the well thought out replies! More comments to follow - look for a new Feedback Friday here shortly.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea