Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic pets should be able to exchange a talent

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I think all epic pets should be able to exchange one game play talent and one racing talent upon reaching epic (and at no other time, not even for crowns).

This would still provide a lot of difference between players pets, but it would also allow players to have pets that they really want to have and have spent so much time and effort and money or gold to try and make. I hate spending over a week and tons and tons of hours playing training games to go from ancient to epic only to recieve a talent that I don't even like as a final reward. I also hate having to toss a pet into the failed pet pile cause all the pet hatches seem to have the same worthless talent that always tends to generate for specific players.

At epic all talents on a pet should become visible, and players should be given an exchange credit under both the game talent side and the pet racing side to allow one change per side. I think anything more than a one talent exchange would make pets too generic, so a one talent exchange per side is about right.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
seasnake wrote:
I think all epic pets should be able to exchange one game play talent and one racing talent upon reaching epic (and at no other time, not even for crowns).

This would still provide a lot of difference between players pets, but it would also allow players to have pets that they really want to have and have spent so much time and effort and money or gold to try and make. I hate spending over a week and tons and tons of hours playing training games to go from ancient to epic only to recieve a talent that I don't even like as a final reward. I also hate having to toss a pet into the failed pet pile cause all the pet hatches seem to have the same worthless talent that always tends to generate for specific players.

At epic all talents on a pet should become visible, and players should be given an exchange credit under both the game talent side and the pet racing side to allow one change per side. I think anything more than a one talent exchange would make pets too generic, so a one talent exchange per side is about right.

You know SeaSnake, for once, I actually agree with you. However, this is the pet section and not the idea section for posts. I think if you want this incorperated, you will have to repost this in that category.

Great Idea though seasnake

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
No, just no. If this happened, there would be no such thing as the hard to get talents, which defeats the point of trying to make the pet abilities through mixing.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I would like to be able to buy an additional talent at Epic for crowns/coins.