Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Allowing the name 'Sydney'

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Sydney is a place, too. Someone could say 'I live in Sydney'. I think Sydney is a lovely name but should not be allowed.
You can disagree or agree, I don't care :)
Brianna Wildblood Level 57 Fire: Aeronaut

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Sydney is a place, too. Someone could say 'I live in Sydney'. I think Sydney is a lovely name but should not be allowed.
You can disagree or agree, I don't care :)
Brianna Wildblood Level 57 Fire: Aeronaut

If KI listened to you and disallowed the use of 'Sydney' as a name for whatever weird and convoluted reason you have, what would happen to all the current wizards (And possibly, NPCs) named Sydney? Would their names be changed automatically?

I wanna know how you can make Sydney into something so dirty and inappropriate as to ban its use.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
I also don't think they should allow the name Cass. people use it to mean the other word to much.

Defender
May 27, 2010
Sydney is also a name someone might have so not making them able to say their own name would probably find it offensive or something so i wouldn't make this name not allowed

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Blizzard49300 wrote:
Sydney is also a name someone might have so not making them able to say their own name would probably find it offensive or something so i wouldn't make this name not allowed

Yes, but there are lots of popular names out there that arent allowed!
Bridget! Josephine! Why not?