Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Hey, everyone!
I wanna ask if anyone has tips for cash?
When I was trying to buy a Royal Playhouse, (Btw, love the space in it :D) I had sold my robes and everything except my deck of course... But then I sold my Commemorative Statue for 10,000 gold, I got pretty mad having sold my stuff... And I still am setting up my furniture and looking for furniture... so who has tips for making gold fast...?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Jackerson wrote:
Hey, everyone!
I wanna ask if anyone has tips for cash?
When I was trying to buy a Royal Playhouse, (Btw, love the space in it :D) I had sold my robes and everything except my deck of course... But then I sold my Commemorative Statue for 10,000 gold, I got pretty mad having sold my stuff... And I still am setting up my furniture and looking for furniture... so who has tips for making gold fast...?

You might find this post on wizard101central.com interesting.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13743&highlight=earn+gold

It is titled "25 ways to get 99,999 gold in 5 days". :D

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Your best bet? Level as quick as you can until you can convince someone to take you on multiple runs through the Trial of Spheres, or other instances with lots of bosses in Celestia. Sell the stuff you get from there.

With a decent group, you can make a ton of gold in a few days. With a GOOD group, you can make the same ton of gold in a manner of hours.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Thx people :D ill try it out
i got the epic bundle and i REFUSE to sell anything from that