Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few useful ideas for the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
The first idea would be a beta badge for all the beta players to wear. That way we can show we are from beta without wearing the dragon. The second idea is to show your friends on the map if they are in reasonable distance from you. It would just help to keep track of people, especially in a dungeon if you are all working together. The third idea is to show how many people are in your house. I just thought this was a good idea so you know if anyone is in your house as well. Please tell me if you like these ideas and i hope KI will consider them! :)

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
iceysnow wrote:
The first idea would be a beta badge for all the beta players to wear. That way we can show we are from beta without wearing the dragon. The second idea is to show your friends on the map if they are in reasonable distance from you. It would just help to keep track of people, especially in a dungeon if you are all working together. The third idea is to show how many people are in your house. I just thought this was a good idea so you know if anyone is in your house as well. Please tell me if you like these ideas and i hope KI will consider them! :)

I like the friend Radar idea and the number of people that are in your house.

Maybe they could also add a (crowns item) being a tracking counter that shows how many people have been in your house since you bought the house and all people in the house can view the counter also. This could get friendly compitition to see who can get the most visiters in the house.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
i think they should let you use your gold to buy experience instead of having to do hard quests or look for one. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :D :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
iceysnow wrote: