Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets satyr

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
I was wondering if satyr can cast more spells than satyr and how can you tell what it can do

sincerly
Michael Lighthand
level 46 master thugist

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
if satyr can cast more spells than satyr

Huh? I think you might want to re-type that :)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
You need to train it up. It's suppose to cast spritualy but mine's only a baby so I don't know.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
mikerileyjr wrote:
I was wondering if satyr can cast more spells than satyr and how can you tell what it can do

sincerly
Michael Lighthand
level 46 master thugist
i don't follow?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
tweetybird18428 wrote:
You need to train it up. It's suppose to cast spritualy but mine's only a baby so I don't know.

Idk, mine's an adult and it only gives me a satyr card

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I am training mine up to an adult. He's a teen now. It cost the same amount of pips as the regular satyr but has a higher heal. He's 990 instead of 860. Mine also gives me an extra pip now.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
No, No, NO ! the Satyr pet does NOT cast the spell Satyr heal. it comes with the card at baby. YOU have to cast it. None of the 48 class pets "casts" spells on their own. unless you get something like Lifeblade while leveling the Satyr. i could be wrong but i don't think any of the 48 class pets get Spritely. you'd have to mix with a Sea Dragon or something in order to get that.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010