Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

getting to mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
when do u get to mooshu because im not sure if u get thare at lvl 30 because hedmaster ambrose summond me thare when i lvled up then had nothing to say when i got thare.if u know the answer to this problem please tell me. :) :-) :D

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Getting to worlds is not determined by level, you have to do the main quests to advance.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Just like when getting to Krokotopia and Marleybone, getting to Mooshu is not about what level you are but what quests you have completed.

To get to Mooshu, you must have defeated Meowarity in the towers in Marleybone. Only then can Ambrose send you to Mooshu.

I think Ambrose must be getting on in years. He's called me to his office several times when I level up, but sometimes can't remember why :D

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Simple. Its a bug that merle calls you for no reason. Its really easy to get to mooshu. First do all the main quests in mb which will lead you to the Big Ben quest. Go through all the floors of big ben and then defeat Meowiarity, Agony Wraith, and Clockwork Wizard. After defeating them talk the dogs outside the big ben which will give you the key and talk to Su Lee in ms spiral chamber hope this helps

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
You don't get there at lvl 30 it doesn't matter what lvl you are, you just have to have beaten marleybone. :D

Survivor
Oct 12, 2010