Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wands for Celicia

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I was surprised at the wands you get from Celicia, Lets face it, Storm the strongest wizard in Game and he has a Jelly fish wand? And Balance with a Flashlight? The best wands in Celicia is the Death, Myth, Ice, these are cool looking wands. I wish the game had given a little more thought on the Storm wand and others.
I also wish like most warriors, we could carry a sheild maybe one with our school emblem on it. Sure we are wizards, not necessarily warriors, but we still are in Combat. Try hitting someone with a Flashlight, or a Jellyfish, well it just dont add up. So Game get with it, Next thing I will be carrying for a wand is a dead fish, Swords, spears, Axes, Even a sycickle, like what Grim reaper carrys would be good.
Maybe I am wrong here? But I just thought the wands for Celicia was a little on the short side in some cases. Also the Clothes we are wearing, Man, there is one mask you can wear if you dont kill the opponent you are sure to scare them to death. I call it the Chicken mask, cause when you wear it you look like a chicken. Well if you wear a chicken mask and carry a Jellyfish wand, I guess other players will know you have lost it......LOL
So Game if you are listening, Humor is good, and with these items we can see it, but on the serious side, I dont want to look like a chicken carrring a jellyfish wand....LOL

Hero
May 27, 2009
Not to be rude, but unfortunately, there is no world called "Celicia" -- the word is Celestia, and it appears right above where you typed your post. You could have just copied the spelling from there.

I happen to like the flashlight wand - I didn't like the Life wand at all, to me it looked like a giant green eyeball on a stick.

There's a saying - "Each to his own taste" - you are free to use whichever wand you like best.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
I was surprised at the wands you get from Celicia, Lets face it, Storm the strongest wizard in Game and he has a Jelly fish wand? And Balance with a Flashlight? The best wands in Celicia is the Death, Myth, Ice, these are cool looking wands. I wish the game had given a little more thought on the Storm wand and others.
I also wish like most warriors, we could carry a sheild maybe one with our school emblem on it. Sure we are wizards, not necessarily warriors, but we still are in Combat. Try hitting someone with a Flashlight, or a Jellyfish, well it just dont add up. So Game get with it, Next thing I will be carrying for a wand is a dead fish, Swords, spears, Axes, Even a sycickle, like what Grim reaper carrys would be good.
Maybe I am wrong here? But I just thought the wands for Celicia was a little on the short side in some cases. Also the Clothes we are wearing, Man, there is one mask you can wear if you dont kill the opponent you are sure to scare them to death. I call it the Chicken mask, cause when you wear it you look like a chicken. Well if you wear a chicken mask and carry a Jellyfish wand, I guess other players will know you have lost it......LOL
So Game if you are listening, Humor is good, and with these items we can see it, but on the serious side, I dont want to look like a chicken carrring a jellyfish wand....LOL

First - It's Celestia, not Celicia.
Second - It's a Spyglass (hand-held Telescope), not a Flashlight.
Third - The Jellyfish wand is kinda cool looking. Jellyfish put of natural electric waves, and therefore makes sense for it to be a storm wand.
Fourth - It's a Tribal voodoo mask, not a Chicken Mask.
Finally - You really need to work on your spelling and adding apostrophes to your contractions.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:

Its Celestia not Celicia

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Johnist wrote:
Darkblood1 wrote:

First - It's Celestia, not Celicia.
Second - It's a Spyglass (hand-held Telescope), not a Flashlight.
Third - The Jellyfish wand is kinda cool looking. Jellyfish put of natural electric waves, and therefore makes sense for it to be a storm wand.
Fourth - It's a Tribal voodoo mask, not a Chicken Mask.
Finally - You really need to work on your spelling and adding apostrophes to your contractions.

Haha, thats what I was also gonna tell him. You made me save time by saying that. lol

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Was the fact that the jellyfish wand was a storm wand really worth complaining about? :|

Have you ever once said something good about this game?

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
doesnt matter about my writing or how i put it, the wands still stink in certain cases, maybe it should look less like a flashlight and more like a weapon, maybe it should look more like a devive of damage instead of a live fish, Maybe it should be more like the wizards we use, For fighting not just something to fill the purpose, Far as spelling the new realm, it is so bad already I couldnt see mispelling it would hurt any. So I guess you can read between the lines now, You can make things better, and so far there is room for improvements in "Celicia".......... Like the chicken Mask, and the flashlight, and the Fish wand........Just to name a few......
If you are having a hard time reading my spelling then you have been trying to live in a perfect world for too long.......

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Wow guys way to get off topic on minor details. (clap clap) Seriously, though, I do have to kind of agree with darkblood. When i first saw wands had returned in Celestia, I was really excited. Swords are nice if you want to use them, but wands and staffs really give more of a wizard feel to me.

Now as a pyromancer, I usually use ice weapons to keep from setting off my blades and traps and I was pretty disappointed when I saw the clam-on-a-stick. The tiki man fire staff didn't really do anything for me either. May KI should put in some sort of skin change for crowns (or, god forbid, gold) like you can do for clothing.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
doesnt matter about my writing or how i put it, the wands still stink in certain cases, maybe it should look less like a flashlight and more like a weapon, maybe it should look more like a devive of damage instead of a live fish, Maybe it should be more like the wizards we use, For fighting not just something to fill the purpose, Far as spelling the new realm, it is so bad already I couldnt see mispelling it would hurt any. So I guess you can read between the lines now, You can make things better, and so far there is room for improvements in "Celicia".......... Like the chicken Mask, and the flashlight, and the Fish wand........Just to name a few......
If you are having a hard time reading my spelling then you have been trying to live in a perfect world for too long.......

1 - Spelling does matter. It is a way of presenting yourself, especially online. Purposefully misspelling words shows a lack of respect for your fellow forum posters, and a lack of respect for the language that you are posting in. It is also very rude to purposefully misspell something in relation to a game on that game's own message boards.

2 - Instead of just complaining, how about offering possible solutions? The designs of items won't change, it's a bit late for that. However it may influence the creation of the next items to come out, if you phrase your requests constructively and in a way that is easy to see with the minds eye. Just generic complaints will tend to be ignored.

3 - As explained before, each item has its own reason for being that way. if you cannot accept the reasons, feel free not to collect those items.

Spyglasses were common amongst explorers, and no ship would sail without one. a Spyglass from the Crow's Nest was often the best way to keep your ship safe at sea. It is not unnatural to think that in floating worlds with broken fragments of land they would use Spyglasses on the Spiral Geographic Society's voyage across the sea of stars between worlds.

The Water Moles are a tribal people, and if you do some research on Voodoo you'll find that these sort of tribal masks are commonplace, and it is actually very offensive to refer to them as 'Chicken masks'. Doing so in those sort of tribal areas would in fact be likely to make cost you your life.

4 - If you cannot appreciate the game as it is, perhaps it is not the game that needs to change to accommodate you, since most people are happy with these items as they are. If you continue to have such a negative view of items in this game, and the game itself, I would highly recommend thinking about whether or not it is time for you to move on from this game.

If you still have issues with these items, try using constructive criticism and proper spelling, or take the other option and move on.

Thank you,
Logan Soulsinger - Legendary Theurgist - Grandmaster Artisan (Pre-Gardening)