Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe: answer this plz!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Did any of you Legendaries ever face Morganthe? I was wondering in case I had to get ready to squash her.

Wulfric Von Shadowgem
Level 53 Necromancer

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
no, you don't face her for 4 more worlds. She is the final boss of the new story arch of 5 worlds (cl is the first)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
nilrem100 wrote:
Did any of you Legendaries ever face Morganthe? I was wondering in case I had to get ready to squash her.

Wulfric Von Shadowgem
Level 53 Necromancer

no

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
no, you don't face her for 4 more worlds. She is the final boss of the new story arch of 5 worlds (cl is the first)
What, you mean there will be worlds harder than celestia? And you are telling us that at the end of all of this the max level cap will be 100? AND there will be rank 9, 10 11 and 12 spells. Are you SERIOUS!?!?!?! And if you are, how did you learn of this?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
shaymin57 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
What, you mean there will be worlds harder than celestia? And you are telling us that at the end of all of this the max level cap will be 100? AND there will be rank 9, 10 11 and 12 spells. Are you SERIOUS!?!?!?! And if you are, how did you learn of this?

Yes, that's exactly what i mean, j Todd Coleman himself confirmed this. Morganthe is essentially the new malistare who we will chase for the next 3 worlds and finally confront in the 4th world after cl. The final level cap will almost certainly be 100 for this story arch and as for 9, 10, 11, and 12 pip spells i would have to say that that's probably the way it will go.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
shaymin57 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

Yes, that's exactly what i mean, j Todd Coleman himself confirmed this. Morganthe is essentially the new malistare who we will chase for the next 3 worlds and finally confront in the 4th world after cl. The final level cap will almost certainly be 100 for this story arch and as for 9, 10, 11, and 12 pip spells i would have to say that that's probably the way it will go.

REALLY?!?!?! AWESOME!!!!!! I wonder what the next one will be......world, I mean. I hope it's as cool as Celestia.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
shaymin57 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

Really. That is so cool can't wait for that to happen, and hey just an idea for KI. Why don't you make olimpia the next new world their is a post about it in the message bord and i have talk with my friends about it the thing is a great idea, so can't wait for the new things to come on.[/ :D :D