Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 68 cards if wizard 101 continues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
well,my idea for a level 68 card if wizard101 makes it is a seven head hydra. i did some research about legends and i found out that hydra really has 9 heads. so the card idea of mine is for balance since it was originaly balance. to make the hydra closer to the real on they should make a 7 head hydra of all the main elements.each head would do 230 and each head would attack all enimies. in the story of hydra hercules is sent to kill it but when you slash off its head it would make even more so when you use the card they would show hydra and someone cuts of their heads and then you see hydra grow more coming back even stronger.please comment so that wizard101 can hear what we think. also for myth they should make a three headed dog that does 1800 to each enemy and each head does 600. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-P

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
um.. you just took hydra and changed it. if kingsisle created it, everyone would be saying "Hydra is too boring" or "hydra is way too repetitive and unfair." Same goes for the myth one, myth has Orthrus which is exactly the same.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Dude that is way too much power to Balance! They are already way powerful! we don't need 1800 damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, not very creative....

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
crazygamer999 wrote:
well,my idea for a level 68 card if wizard101 makes it is a seven head hydra. i did some research about legends and i found out that hydra really has 9 heads. so the card idea of mine is for balance since it was originaly balance. to make the hydra closer to the real on they should make a 7 head hydra of all the main elements.each head would do 230 and each head would attack all enimies. in the story of hydra hercules is sent to kill it but when you slash off its head it would make even more so when you use the card they would show hydra and someone cuts of their heads and then you see hydra grow more coming back even stronger.please comment so that wizard101 can hear what we think. also for myth they should make a three headed dog that does 1800 to each enemy and each head does 600. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-P

not a bad idea but here's mine for fire.

volcano:
9 pips
1500-1600 damage to all enemies then puts a 40 fire blade on you

and w101 will continue because of the new story line( up to lvl 100 at least)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Good idea! But, I think it should be more like this:

Since if you cut a Hydra head off, two grow back.

So, I think a normal Fire, Storm, Ice hydra could come off and a guy comes in and slices the heads off. Then where the Fire head was, Fire and Ice heads come up. Where the Storm head was, Storm and Myth heads come up. Where the Ice head was, Life and Death heads come up.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
crazygamer999 wrote:

not a bad idea but here's mine for fire.

volcano:
9 pips
1500-1600 damage to all enemies then puts a 40 fire blade on you

and w101 will continue because of the new story line( up to lvl 100 at least)

Stop with the overpowering of cards!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, here are my Ideas!

Ice = Avalanche X pips 75 damage per Pip - Animation, like Tempest, only Snow Moving quickly, as in an avalanche. Also casts balefrost

Fire = Volcano - A Volcano Erupts and rock and lava fly over enemies
9 Pips, 1100 damage with smoke screen to all enemies

Storm = Hurricane - Massive winds and thunderstorm, lightning and tornado fly through enemies 400 damage x 3 rounds leaves windstorm trap

Myth = Hades Wrath - Hades comes from the underworld and strikes all enemies with his staff for 1000 damage with 2 Cleanse Wards for 9 pips

Death = Skeletal Dragon Demon - Like skeletal Dragon, except attacks all enemies for 9 pips for 200 600/3 and returning half to health.

Life = Eurynome Comes from the ground, surrounded by trees and ponds, and attacks one enemy for 800 damage and Heals team for 400

or, Mass Regenerate, 9 pips - the finger comes down to each person on team and heals for 100 & 900/3 rounds also leaves absorb for 450

I know a lot may not agree, but I don't think these are overpowered and I think they flow well with the game. Please, tell me what you think and give me any ideas you have on them.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Way overpowered spells just require way overpowered bosses to use them on. :D

"But they're not fair in PvP"! By the time any of those spells would even be in the game, they would be "fair" for all the kiddies playing PvP.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
I have a spell for death:

Name:Werewolf
Damage:1000 and heal with half of the damage.
Animation:A werewolf comes out of a cave and howls at the full moon. It then sucks the life out of a guy the gives it to you.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
well i have a few ideas in fact they're kinda greek so just be open minded

Fire-Helios-attack 1000 to all
Ice-Hermes-attack 850 to all and stun
Life-Pan(God of Nature)-1200 to all plus 500 shield
Death-Hades-950-1200 attack and convert half to health
Balance-Athena-900 to all plus -95% (i know too much lol)
Storm-Zeus- 1600 to all and stun
Myth-Chimera-980 to all

Tell me what you think :D

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
I have a few ideas so sorry if i leave some schools out.

Life: A huge lion (Aslan) appears and roars, and a bunch of things grow around all friends but all enemies get 1000 damage each, and sanctuary comes.

Fire: A lady appears, (Jadis) and she is in all red, and very tall. She takes a stone daggar out and thorws it at the opponents, 1200 damage to each person.

Storm: A bunch of clouds form, and out of them comes a dragon made out of nothing but clouds and lightning (sky dragon) and curls around each opponent, and breaths on them. they fly up and it does 1500 damage and stun to all enemies.

Myth: A huge serpent comes out of a stone mouth from a big statue (basilisk) and looks at the enemies. They literally turn to stone for to rounds and have 1100 damage done to them.

Sorry if i am short a bit

Survivor
May 27, 2009
yes this will be another big step in W101. though there is something I have to say about the efreet. it has not so good attack neither the -90% attack. if there is going to be a level 68 spell for each school, then pls KI consider the fact that fire is attack school so try to make the lvl 68 fire spell have somewhat good attack

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
wizard41299 wrote:
yes this will be another big step in W101. though there is something I have to say about the efreet. it has not so good attack neither the -90% attack. if there is going to be a level 68 spell for each school, then pls KI consider the fact that fire is attack school so try to make the lvl 68 fire spell have somewhat good attack

are you serious? Efreet doesn't have a good attack? I have hit a critical for over 18,000 with him. With no bonuses used, I've hit for over 1500, and IF they survive that, they get a -90% on their next attack. This makes it possible for me to survive that upcoming Judgment and hit them again to finish them off. But yeah, I can see how that's not a good thing.