Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Myth School is getting weaker

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Professor Greyrose please i need a answer when is the myth going to become stronger because i am tired of other schools that are a lower level than me defeating me and i think it is not fair for myth people to be weak while the other schools have all the power

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Are you using your minion? Myth's strength lies partially within the use of minions; if you don't use a minion, that's why you feel as if you're weaker than other schools.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
jgjj wrote:
Professor Greyrose please i need a answer when is the myth going to become stronger because i am tired of other schools that are a lower level than me defeating me and i think it is not fair for myth people to be weak while the other schools have all the power

First, this belongs in PVP section. Second, you don't say what level you are or what you have spent your Training Points in. Third, stop crying over spilled milk, pick yourself up, brush the dirt off, examine your deck, fix it, and try again.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I personally agree with you. Medusa is a joke and pretty much all myth has going for it is earthquake and that is a low damage spell. Myth completely lacks any real damage attack all card and I don't see why anyone would play as myth. Medusa in my opinion should be redone.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Personal i think myth is great the way it is if your not good with myth then myth isn't your school or your just not good with myth i manage to solo must of Celestia and other bosses just because of medusa and pvp isn't that important its just a side thing you can do and i'm tired of people always bashing myth you guys need to learn that when being a myth wizard you have to play differently myth isn't just a walk in the park.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
seasnake wrote:
I personally agree with you. Medusa is a joke and pretty much all myth has going for it is earthquake and that is a low damage spell. Myth completely lacks any real damage attack all card and I don't see why anyone would play as myth. Medusa in my opinion should be redone.

Seasnake, do you even have a myth character? I know you have a storm, but do you even have a myth?

For anyone that thinks myth is weak, you don't know what you are doing with myth, that is why it is weak. Myth is truly one of the most dangerous schools out there, if a person knows how to use them. And, Myth is not weak, heck, I can have Froggy do over 3000 damage! I call him my Mega Froggy! for 4 pips! Choke on that one for a while! As for medusa being weak, well, good luck using shields, cause I can quake them off, and use a froggy to finish you off easy. Oh, and my 3000 froggy is without feints!

Cya on the battlefield!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
darthjt wrote:
seasnake wrote:

Seasnake, do you even have a myth character? I know you have a storm, but do you even have a myth?

For anyone that thinks myth is weak, you don't know what you are doing with myth, that is why it is weak. Myth is truly one of the most dangerous schools out there, if a person knows how to use them. And, Myth is not weak, heck, I can have Froggy do over 3000 damage! I call him my Mega Froggy! for 4 pips! Choke on that one for a while! As for medusa being weak, well, good luck using shields, cause I can quake them off, and use a froggy to finish you off easy. Oh, and my 3000 froggy is without feints!

Cya on the battlefield!

I don't have a high level myth. Froggy can be strong but is in line with all the other four pip attack all cards of the other schools and can be blocked with shields easy enough. I've seen earthquake hit for 1900 as well. With all that said, compared to all the other schools I still consider myth to be hands down the weakest. I do however agree with you in that most who play myth don't know how to play myth well.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
seasnake wrote:
[

He is right i won many times no i barley won make medusa do more like 950 and increase our life or you can make medusa do to all plz KI change medusa.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
jgjj wrote:

The myth school is as not getting any weaker, its how it is with all the minions. Mostly you should be thankful for KingsIsle, No problems are right or wrong, be the normal you ok. Don't worry! I guess they will maybe get it fixed as well! Healing should be added.
Good luck Hope ya get the luck! Or at least healing.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
byone wrote:
seasnake wrote:
[

He is right i won many times no i barley won make medusa do more like 950 and increase our life or you can make medusa do to all plz KI change medusa.

You know, if you would quit whining and learn to play, you might not be as weak as you say you are. Seems to me, like everyone wants to whine and cry and hope that KI hands you everything on a silver platter.

Well, let me tell you this, NO school is weak, it is only your minds if you can't figure it out! I can make Blizzard, a 4 pip spell, without feints and only using blades and balefrost do over 6000 damage. without a critical and by myself, no using balance or anyone else to boost me. SO, if the weakest school in the game can do that, why cant you people do a little math and figure out how to get your school POWERFUL! It's not rocket science!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
You must be awfully mistaken. Myth school takes time and alot of patience but once you've mastered it..you're basically a force to be wrecken with. Medusa is a bit of a let down but every myth wizard has gotten over the fact that ki isn't going to change it now so just get over it. Plus the myth class is the only class where we have single and double attacks that can confuse people. Our minions are our BFF so use them wisely. Myth school isn't for everyone so if you lack any strategic skills you might want to start over with storm or a different school that requires less strategy. You might also want to look at your deck setup and you might want to retrain your training points too. Or you could just suck in pvp. lol

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
byone wrote:
seasnake wrote:
[

From what I have seen, that card is fine. It's done good damage when I've seen it used. What are you doing?

I do think that one thing is a bit off with it though.... the picture! That could give little kids nightmares!

LOL and have a nice day.
Destiny Dragoncoin, Epic Sorceress of Bunnyland
Level 57 Balance/Ice/Fire/Thunder Snake