Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seraph pet is not selling at crowns shop!?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
I know when advanced pets was first released we all were winning crowns pets like crabling and ianthine spectre and even seraph (which my friend got so i know its real). And when celestia came out crabling and ianthine specter was selling at crowns shop so i bought them but the seraph wasnt selling and i really wanted to buy it I dont know why its not selling but i really want it to

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
kwikkar wrote:
I know when advanced pets was first released we all were winning crowns pets like crabling and ianthine spectre and even seraph (which my friend got so i know its real). And when celestia came out crabling and ianthine specter was selling at crowns shop so i bought them but the seraph wasnt selling and i really wanted to buy it I dont know why its not selling but i really want it to

There are other 'Crowns Only' pets that do not sell in the Crowns Shop. It is basically just a way of telling you that the item or pet you recieved is just that much rarer than a normal one.

That being said, I myself would also like to purchase a Seraph pet with Crowns. Kensington Park is a nigh impossible feat for the average wizard, let alone farming it for a pet.

If KI could devalue the super-rare Ianthine Spectre by making it buyable then I don't see why not the Seraph as well. Plus, she'd make a good companion for my Life Wizard :-)

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
i worked hard at gurtok demon for my spectre now everyone has it. I really hope they leave my seraph alone its nice to have at least one pet thats not easy to get. just leave this one pet out of the money making area i know you can get all hybrids with enough gold and crowns cause i have lol. its the last thing in the game thats not easy with money other then out of date arena gear with no critical stats.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
JustinTriguing wrote:
i worked hard at gurtok demon for my spectre now everyone has it. I really hope they leave my seraph alone its nice to have at least one pet thats not easy to get. just leave this one pet out of the money making area i know you can get all hybrids with enough gold and crowns cause i have lol. its the last thing in the game thats not easy with money other then out of date arena gear with no critical stats.

Although I do sympathize with you to an extent, in my own personal opinion, if something is only known or enjoyed by a very small group of people, it's not getting the fame it deserves. I also have this opinion of the elusive Sheep pet.

But, what they did with Smogger's Pixie Queen and the rare Ice Hound, is retire the pet and replace it with an identical-looking, easier-to-obtain version. This way the ones who worked endless hours still have something to show for it, and the looks of a pet can be appreciated by a larger audience. Perhaps this could also be done for your Seraph as well?

(Although, rather than have a weaker version of the Seraph newly released, I'd rather they just replace the existing ones with stronger versions and make the current one buyable with Crowns or something. To me it's about looks and practicality!)

'Till then I guess we will have to wait and find out whose idea the Faculty like better.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
kwikkar wrote:

If you are only looking for the appearance, you could always try to find someone that has it and hatch.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
izzyfluffed wrote:

If you are only looking for the appearance, you could always try to find someone that has it and hatch.

Not as easy as it sounds. You gotta find someone who has a Seraph, and is also willing to sacrifice thousands of their gold so you have a chance at obtaining their pet. Maybe it would be easier if the system was somehow changed, but I don't see any valid solutions to that in sight.