Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An useful alternative to simplify

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
So there I was, knee deep in brass and holding back the enemy by the skin of my teeth. Well, realistically, I was eating lunch. Regardless... It struck me today that since I used to like simplify and elucidate in test realm, how about reinventing those cards as the first two cards that would allow you to combine class spells. Here's the basic idea... lets say you're playing with an ice deck. In your hand, you hold colossus, balefrost, and the new simplify, which I shall now dub "combine". You click combine, you select colossus, then you select balefrost. Presto! you now have a spell card for 7 pips (Colossus at 6 + Balefrost at 2 - 1 pip) that when cast will attack with colossus and then drop a balefrost on them.

Now, there may need to be some rules, such as requiring the spells to be combined to be within your primary school, or only allowing a combination of 1 damage and 1 charm or ward. However, I'm interested what everyone thinks of the idea.

Thanks in advance...