Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching and Crafting Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Can we please start Stitching and Crafting wands soon. I have been asking for a while and so has friendly, and I'm sure there is a lot of money for KI to make in crown sales with this awsome idea.

P.S. How about letting us put our unused Wepons and gear on the walls in our house. Just another idea.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I'd love the ability to stitch a wand (I want to have my staff look like those twigs, dang it!). Crafting would be nice, but I don't really see a point, as the current wands already cover just about every area you could imagine.

As for unused gear, I know you can purchase recipes for Mannequins - male and female. I would assume that they can be used to show off your gear; but, I haven't yet gathered all of the Black Pearls needed to craft one of them.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
JustinTriguing wrote:
Can we please start Stitching and Crafting wands soon. I have been asking for a while and so has friendly, and I'm sure there is a lot of money for KI to make in crown sales with this awsome idea.

P.S. How about letting us put our unused Wepons and gear on the walls in our house. Just another idea.

Stitching wands is an excellent idea!

Crafting wands, you can do in CL. Go to Floating Lands to buy the recipes for Wand Crafting. You have to be a grandmaster artisan to craft a wand though.

But, I agree and second the motion of "Stitching Wands"
Lots of Money KI, so please implement this soon!

Defender
May 27, 2010
Nice Idea!
me and some other friends also thought about this(also wands are craftable just go to the recipe vendor near pierce stanson in the floating land) and i would love to stitch my wand cause i love my cerulean edge but with the release of celestia i had to get a new wand considering the new critical system but i dont want to sell my cerulean edge i waited a long time to get one but now since wands arent stitchable its kinda just sitting in my bank
also for a little difference make the wands keep the name of the looks but give them the stats of the wand you want to stitch cause it would seem weird to have some thing to look like the long blade of the homonculus and it have the name of a staff

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Blizzard49300 wrote:
Nice Idea!
me and some other friends also thought about this(also wands are craftable just go to the recipe vendor near pierce stanson in the floating land) and i would love to stitch my wand cause i love my cerulean edge but with the release of celestia i had to get a new wand considering the new critical system but i dont want to sell my cerulean edge i waited a long time to get one but now since wands arent stitchable its kinda just sitting in my bank
also for a little difference make the wands keep the name of the looks but give them the stats of the wand you want to stitch cause it would seem weird to have some thing to look like the long blade of the homonculus and it have the name of a staff

It has to keep the name of the stat item. People will click on you and look at what you have equipped. If they want your wand, they will never be able to look it up if they can only see the image wand's name.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I still support the wand stitching idea.

I think gloves are also a good idea. When a wizard does not have his/her wand equipped they wave their hands around to cast spells. Many people like the animation. The problems with not having a wand are: you have no tiny zero pip spell to break shields or use up weakness or black mantle, and you miss out on the extra pips granted by high level wands. I don't expect to be able to see the gloves, I think the idea is to have the hand waving animation and still have the advantages of a wand.
If wand stitching is implimented then gloves wouldn't need stats, we could stitch any wand to the glove and enjoy the wandless animation and keep our extra pips and zero cost spells.

I guess the gloves could sparkle... but then people would start moon walking everywhere...