Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more PvP

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I've decided to start a petition to eliminate PvP from the game. Here's a couple reasons why.

1. PvP is a breeding ground for rudeness and bullies. I c ppl constantly belittled and made fun of just becuase somebody beats them. This is why i never do pvp. (Well one of many)

2. Name one time PvP has ever help you get XP. Name one time you got Arena ticket gear that you could actually use somewere other than the Arena. Name one time when PvP actually helped you at all. What i'm basically trying to say is that PvP is useless and a waste of time

3. This is the main reason. KI started to change spells (wild bolt) becuase of ppl constantly complaining about losing, Whats next, there gonna ban healing! KI plz dont change spells just becuase ppl think there "overpowered" And about the BALANCE is OVERPOWERED threads, heckhound is actually stronger.

If you agree PvP should be eliminated say

Defender
May 27, 2010
i agree PvP is just ruining this game with all the complaints and it is a complete waste of time and i dont see anything useful coming from PvP

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
I've decided to start a petition to eliminate PvP from the game. Here's a couple reasons why.

1. PvP is a breeding ground for rudeness and bullies. I c ppl constantly belittled and made fun of just becuase somebody beats them. This is why i never do pvp. (Well one of many)

2. Name one time PvP has ever help you get XP. Name one time you got Arena ticket gear that you could actually use somewere other than the Arena. Name one time when PvP actually helped you at all. What i'm basically trying to say is that PvP is useless and a waste of time

3. This is the main reason. KI started to change spells (wild bolt) becuase of ppl constantly complaining about losing, Whats next, there gonna ban healing! KI plz dont change spells just becuase ppl think there "overpowered" And about the BALANCE is OVERPOWERED threads, heckhound is actually stronger.

If you agree PvP should be eliminated say

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! pvp is not useless specially if your legend. the only thin i agree with is #1. And yes heckhound is stronger and balance isnt overpowered.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
dude calm down PvP is frustrating but it has to STAY! my friends and i love it and we battle each other for fun. SO what that you don't get experience, its for FUN!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
panda6333 wrote:
dude calm down PvP is frustrating but it has to STAY! my friends and i love it and we battle each other for fun. SO what that you don't get experience, its for FUN!

If ppl only realized that its just for fun maybe they wouldnt complain

Defender
Feb 11, 2010
If there was no pvp in wizard it would lose a huge chunk of thier comunity, myself included.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
Thats a good idea cause I along with some of my friends and a lot of people don't like what PvP does to the game. I used to do PvP but now I have gotten bored of it. An idea is to remove the ranked system from PvP but keep practice PvP as just PvP and move arena tickets to it, and gear bought with tickets that requires a rank not need a rank but need more tickets. Something else about PvP that can stay is open arena like the circle of the Unicorn Way Arena or the one in the Massive Fantasy Palace and something else that is good to keep are the spells Diego gives.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
ok he just told me he posted it cause he wanted to see what ppl say. he has nothing against pvp. he doesnt really care bout it.