Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I am just asking for any ones ideas for rank 9 spells just to see what you all have in mind. plz comment your spell or spells under this topic.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
i have a really good idea for Death, Life, Myth, and Fire spells!

SCHOOL: Death
SPELL: Undead Horseman
EFFECT: 500 and 1000 damage and convert half to health. (like a myth spell damage) (it's random which attack gives you the health convert) (an added effect could be all friends get spirit blade, but that might be adding a little too much more power)
ACCURACY: 85%
SPELL TYPE: Health Steal
DESCRIPTION: looks sort of like a zombie and torn up version of snow angel with a ghoul riding on it.
BATTLE SCENE: the scene fills with layers of fog as the undead horseman rises from the ground. the ghoul rises its shovel and chucks it at the foe. (this does the first 500 damage). next, the zombie horse blasts it with a transparent beam (similar to skeletal dragon, but black beam not purple) that skulls are sent through. (the combined power of the beam and skulls deal the 1000 damage).

SCHOOL: Life
SPELL: Life For Death
EFFECT: heal all enemies for 500. Damage all enemies for 1000 over 3 rounds. (traps effect the damage from spell, but cannot effect heal unless a heal weakener is played on caster). (without blades, with the heal, the total damage is 2500.) (an added effect could be that all friends get either spirit blade or absorb, but like the death spell, that could make this over powered)
ACCURACY: 90%
SPELL TYPE: Heal + Damage over time
DESCRIPTION: Looks like a dying barleby with the nightside death tree's face.
BATTLE SCENE: The tree appears and begains to hop around each enemy giving them 500 health. the tree then shoots poison darts from its mouth at each enemy that gives the 1000 damage over time counter.

SCHOOL: Myth
SPELL: Mythical Witch (could do without the "Mythical" and still work.)
EFFECT: 200 and 950 + 150 every round for 3 rounds to all enemies.
ACCURACY: 80%
SPELL TYPE: Basic Myth attack + damage over time
DESCRIPTION: Looks like a basic witch on a broom with mainly black clothes with yellow trim to give it a myth color.
BATTLE SCENE: The witch, surounded by a magical glow and screaming, falls from the sky and slams into the opponent to deal first 200 damage. (this first damage does not use traps or blades so that they can be used for the stronger hit). next, the witch bounces off the opponent and catches her balance. she then blasts a magical yellow beam that deals the 950 damage and creates the 150 damage counter. this is repeated to all enemies. (this scene might need to be shortend. ideas for it appreciated :?)

SCHOOL: Fire
SPELL: Pyrotechnic Combustion
EFFECT: 600 + 575 over 3 rounds to all enemies.
ACCURACY: 75%
SPELL TYPE: Damage over time.
DESCRICPTION: Several Deadly Firework blasts
BATTLE SCENE: Several multi-colored fireworks shoot up into the sky and explode down on each enemy. (this does the damage and gives the counter at one time)

I would love to see these ideas be put into the game when the world after celestia comes out. these would most likely be lvl 68 spells.
I also think it would be awesome for the death one to become a mount or a future crown shop transformation. tell me what you guys think.

Allison Deathwielder lvl 60 Necromancer