Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching wands?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I recently look a look at what Harvest Hannah offered - and while my own gear was (naturally - being Legendary and all that) way, way out of the league of the gear offered, I fell in love with the twig-wands.

... Which, of course, has to beg the question of why, while we can easily stitch hats, robes and shoes, are we unable to stitch wands? I mean, just look at the huge amount of swords, short wands, long wands, staffs, frozen fish, twigs, axes, batons, spyglasses, torches and I don't know what else we can use for casting our spells with.

Is Eloise just plain unable to work with items that aren't made from cloth? Does the Spiral Wand Makers(c) have a patent on their items that prevent anyone from tampering with the wands? Would it open the strange and weird world of people using even more ridiculous household items as wands (rolling pin wand, anyone?)?

... I so totally want a rolling pin wand now. Standard wand attack lets you pop in and smack the enemy upside the head with the rolling pin. :D

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009