Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have a bug? Post it here.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Hey KI I had a problem in the time when houses weren't available yesterday i came back to my old house (because i got a new one today) and it was completely stripped of wallpapers and I even had more in my bank all of my wallpaper was nowhere to be found :( . Please KI help me with the problem (PS, i had all wallpapers available in Wizard City not Krokotopia,Marleybone,etc.)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I was just in the Wizard City Bazaar selling reagants on two different characters, and I ran into the same problem on both wizards. Almost all of the reagants sold okay.

Example: if the "amount" shown was 100, the item sold for 100.

But on these four items, the "amount" would show as one number, but when I went to sell it, the amount changed a lot:

Water Lily - Amount = 180 . Sold for only 100.
Black Lotus - Amount = 76. Sold for only 43.
A Pearl - Amount = 112. Sold for only 63.
A Rough Diamond = 180. Sold for only 100.

Usually, the "sold" amount doesn't change, especially that much ! !

I was only selling one of each item at a time, not "sell more than one".

Is this a bug?

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Hello everyone , I have a problem when i launch the wizard101 launcher on my desktop a box pops up and says wizard101 launcher is not responding and then closes. It also happens with the test realm . I have windows vista . Please someone help i just became a member today!

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Unfortunately I installed IE9 RC prior to seeing the message in the Launcher that it causes problems. It froze before I could click the link to go to the workaround. Where is this posted?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Dear Zeke, While in Celestia I have found a very rude glitch. One of my friends died and i had 100 health, the turn arrow was clearly facing me and i was going to heal with satyr. And as the turn started , it skipped my turn and then i died. (Note. This glitch occured while fighting Cuthalla in the Grotto.) Please do the best you can to fix this glitch. I like fighting cuthalla, and i never have died until now.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Hello,

I'm not really sure if this is a bug or if it is supposed to be designed this way, but the crafting recipe for the sprinkled cupcake has no cool down time on my character. Most of my other snack recipes will only let me craft 3 snacks every 30 minutes or so, but I can craft unlimited sprinkled cupcakes.

Although it's useful to craft a bunch of snacks at once, if it wasn't meant to be that way I don't want to use it.

Can you tell me if this is a bug or designed to be this way?

Thanks

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
hey KI,

I have a person who i removed from my friend list who can still interact with me through the chat system. Even after i added that person to the ignore list they can still teleport to me.

After being bothered by them several times i reported them for harrasing me. can you help?

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
When will the IE9 issue be fixed? IE9 comes default with my computer, so I can't get rid of it. Any estimate? :(

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I do not have a quest arrow for the Dragonspyre quest "General Panic - Defeat General Graystone" in Plaza of Conquests. I tried the control-T command and it didn't work. I tried logging out and back in and still don't have the arrow. According to my quest log, I am tracking this quest.

Where can I find General Graystone in order to proceed?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
electricfish wrote:
I do not have a quest arrow for the Dragonspyre quest "General Panic - Defeat General Graystone" in Plaza of Conquests. I tried the control-T command and it didn't work. I tried logging out and back in and still don't have the arrow. According to my quest log, I am tracking this quest.

This is a "known bug" with the yellow arrow not working right on some quests. KI Support has said that they do have a fix for it, and it is on the Test Realm now. It should be fixed when the Test Realm goes live.

In the meantime, we have to use our maps to get around on some quests.

In the Plaza of Conquests, if you activated the "red" teleport stone, General Graystone's Tower is right next to the red teleport stone.

If not, look at your map. At the top of the map there is a "yellow arrow" pointing out to The Necropolis. General Graystone's Tower is just to the right of that yellow arrow.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Wisekid14 wrote:
Hey KI I had a problem in the time when houses weren't available yesterday i came back to my old house (because i got a new one today) and it was completely stripped of wallpapers and I even had more in my bank all of my wallpaper was nowhere to be found :( . Please KI help me with the problem (PS, i had all wallpapers available in Wizard City not Krokotopia,Marleybone,etc.)

NVM that post my wallpapers were all gone for about 4 or 5 hours but when i checked my inventory again randomly, they were all there but in the back pages of inventory so maybe they had been for an hour or 2 but i found them and thats good enough for me

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
electricfish wrote:

Look at the map in the Plaza of Conquests. At the top of the map is a yellow arrow pointing to The Necropolis. General Graystone's Tower is just to the right of that yellow arrow.

There is a known bug with the yellow quest helper arrow. KI is working on it.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I haven't been able to log into the game in 2 days. I know it's not my computer or internet because I can play other games fine and visit other websites fine. it gets stuck at log in screen after I put in my username and password then sits there "patching" for an hour then stops. I never had this problem before 2 days ago then suddenly i couldn't get on. Can anyone help me?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I'm still having problems trying to sell Black Lotus at the Wizard City Bazaar.

There are no Black Lotus showing in the inventory for "buying", so quantity should not be affecting the selling price.

When I try to sell Black Lotus, it shows "amount 76 gold". If I try to sell only one, the message asks "okay to sell for 43 gold ?".

Why does it drop so much? Is this a bug?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
electricfish wrote:
Thanks, Honeybee, for your help! :D I found him!

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
bug for Crafting.

every clock that can be crafted: the cuckoo and gradfater clocks mainly, say "cant be crafted here" and the housing crafting table. tried the other tables, and no luck. got the same message.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
We just fought Firevein in Plaza of Conquests, both of us are fire so I prismed the heck out of him and then my partner cast a full pip Heckhound. The prisms were 'triggered' each round but they did not work. He was doing about 150 points of damage per round with it. My meteorstrike DID use the prisms and they DID work as ice with boost and all.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
There seems to be a problem with the death teacher Dworgyn not calling students when it is time for there next spell. It has happened a couple of times, when I knew it was time for a spell he didnt let me know. I think it happened when I was do for the level 28 spell and then I think it happened with the feint. Now it is time for my level 42 spell and it seems there was another one it didnt tell me about. The bottled up quest. And It didnt tell me about getting the Wraith. I am not sure if this is considered a Bug or not. But It is starting to bug me. Hope you can fix this.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
omg! once when i was in battle i clicked on a "fairy" healing spell and it healed the enemy!!!! i was reallllly mad!!!!! :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
I was just in the Wizard City Bazaar selling reagants on two different characters, and I ran into the same problem on both wizards. Almost all of the reagants sold okay.

Example: if the "amount" shown was 100, the item sold for 100.

But on these four items, the "amount" would show as one number, but when I went to sell it, the amount changed a lot:

Water Lily - Amount = 180 . Sold for only 100.
Black Lotus - Amount = 76. Sold for only 43.
A Pearl - Amount = 112. Sold for only 63.
A Rough Diamond = 180. Sold for only 100.

Usually, the "sold" amount doesn't change, especially that much ! !

I was only selling one of each item at a time, not "sell more than one".

Is this a bug?

Still having problems (or questions) about selling reagents in the Bazaar.

Please note that none of these items listed below were available to "buy", so quantity in stock should not have affected the selling price.

I tried to sell these items, only one of each item, and the selling price dropped a lot when it asked me if it was okay to sell for (xxx amount) of gold:

1. A Pearl - showed the amount for selling as 112 gold. But it then asked "okay to sell for 63 gold".

2. A chunk of Ore - showed the amount for selling as 31 gold. But asked if it was "okay to sell for 18 gold".

3. A small Fossil - showed the amount for selling as 180 gold. But asked if it was "okay to sell for 100 gold".

If this is normal, and it is "not" a bug, please let me know, and I will stop posting these. Thank you. :?

Another Note: Black Lotus is still showing as noted in the first post: Amount is 76. Sells for 43.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Had an odd problem show up in the Massive Fantasy Palace.

Was at a friend's Palace and we decided to duel.

As soon as the duel started the titles over our character's heads changed.
The new title read PVP Private (or some rank) and the symbol that indicates what chat we have changed to Menu Chat Only.

As soon as the battle was over the correct titles etc. returned.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I've been farming for pearls in Stormriven Hall (Celestia) and keep running across "broken" wooden chests.

Only about half of the chests are broken.

Broken meaning: they give out the wrong amounts of gold.
Amounts ranging anywhere from 5-15 are found on the broken chests and the
"good" chests are giving 90 +.

This was also happening in the Science Center (Celestia).
(Been awhile since I was in there so maybe it's fixed).

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
i was at my house and had my pets in the attack i went and clicked put in backpack and all the pets were completley gone please send back pets if you find them i had a zombie a storm serpent a snow serpent and stray piggle thank you for your support.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Recently I got the Kraken spell then i got the Humongo Frog and it deleted my Kraken!!! And then i got a Meteor Strike spell and it deleted the Humongo Frog!!! And before that I got the Kraken and it deleted my Wind Storm spell !!! Give me every spell on wizard 101!!! Or my dads a lawyerand he'll do something about it!!!!!