Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make a world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
If you were to make a world, what would it be! It could be anything! Mine is quite and very wild!

Sky World:

A land beyond the clouds. Enemies would be like angels, seraphs, fairies etc. The last boss would be like this a huge angel queen.

Story of World:
Poison. You may think malistaire is dead but, his soul is reborn into a body of a new wizard and the new malistaire casts a poison spell on the queen of Sky World and her people forcing the world to be confused and follow the reincarnation of malistaire's orders! So its up to us legendary's to find a way and cure then queen of Sky World!

Let you imagination take over!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Heres my world.

The Poke World

Story: One day Pokemon Trainers were doing what they were doing, then a portal opened up and sucked all the trainers up! Then they arrived at Dragonspyere and Malistare cast a spell on them. Then they went past the far reaches of Sycthia and went to an unknown world and they called it Poke World.
Monsters: Charmed Trainer,Betwitched Trainer, Charmed Pokemon, Charmed Legendary Pokemon
-Lifeboy254

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
I KNOW!

Earth...

Story; you all know Earth, you lived on it. But malistare figured out wehre you came from, and started sending monsters and hypnosis spells to earth, causing terror to your home. Malistare wants to destroy it to make you heart broken. YOU MUST STOP THE MONSTERS!

enimies: trapped human - evil human soul - devil minion - rabies animal - living plant - ect.