Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloak

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
This is my first post so please don't ban me if this is the wrong place. Anyway what does the cloak spell do?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This is as good of a forum as any to ask this question:

Cloak is mainly for PvP.

Here is the information posted on the release notes:

Cloak Spell
Cloak has returned in a big way! Some of you may recall finding a Cloak Treasure card in the past, and we've brought this dynamic back to the game, with enhancements!
A Cloak enchantment card may be used on spell cards that are flagged as charms or wards and it disguises the spell to opponents, a very valuable Player vs Player tool!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
jakemark500 wrote:
This is my first post so please don't ban me if this is the wrong place. Anyway what does the cloak spell do?

My understanding is that the cloak spell is used in PvP to hide whether you cast a ward or charm and which one from the other players. As I understand it, it has no real use outside the arena.

Explorer
May 06, 2010
you cast it on a charm or ward and then the enemy can't see what the charm or ward is. great for pvp but enemies do whatever whether you are shielded or not. Kane hexflame lvl59 fire wizard

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I was confused on that spell too, but it hides what blade or shield you are going to cast.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I got cloak and in my opinion, it not very good. If you have cloak, you click it and use it on another card. When you cast the card, the other person does not know that you did, they don't see it.

Blaze Thundercloud Level 46 Conjurer