Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are you serious???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
How do you get rid of wallpaper or flooring? I can't pick it up or get rid of it. I am trying to sell my house and it won't let me because it says I still have something in the house. If you know how to get rid of wallpaper or flooring, please tell me.

Blaze Thundercloud Level 46 Conjurer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jedi14 wrote:
How do you get rid of wallpaper or flooring? I can't pick it up or get rid of it. I am trying to sell my house and it won't let me because it says I still have something in the house. If you know how to get rid of wallpaper or flooring, please tell me.

Blaze Thundercloud Level 46 Conjurer

A quick "search" at the top of this page would have shown you a lot of answers like this:

I'm not sure about a castle, but this works in a dorm room.

In your dorm room, click on "place object" icon.

Then click on "wallpaper and tile", just like when you did lay the tile and place the wallpaper.

Then two new icons appear on the right side of your screen to "pick up tile" and to "pick up wallpaper".

Since it works in the dorm, I think it might work in the castle too.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Open the Housing tab.

There should be a sub-tab for wallpaper and flooring. On the far right are options to pick each up.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
need to put it all in your attic at one time.
you will have access to it later

Explorer
May 06, 2010
in the wallpaper and flooring section of your housing on the far right there should be two icons that say peel off wallpaper and pick up tile.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
There are two possible ways I can think of to remove wallpaper and flooring.

1. Click the icon to edit your room. When you see the item types, click on the
wallpaper/flooring one. You will see two icons appear on the right side of the item panel. One looks like a tile floor with an arrow going up, and one looks like peeling wallpaper with an arrow going down. Hover over them and they'll tell you what they are. Click and your wallpaper or flooring should be picked up.

2. Just below the tile and wallpaper removal icons is an icon that looks like a treasure chest with an arrow going into it. This will pick up all items in the area. I think you have to repeat it if you are picking up both inside and outside. This icon can be reached from any of the items you've picked on the panel, not just from the flooring/wallpaper one.

Hope this helps. If anybody thinks of another way, I'd love to know it.

- Alexis Moonhaven
Legendary Theurgist
Grandmaster Artisan

Community Leader
In the decorating icon.How you put items in house You will see how to either place and pick up flooring and wall paper. Just Click on it and it picks it up.
Some wall papers are in house already those cannot be pick up. You will need to check each room.

Now it might not be wall paper try the pick up all button and also check the attic.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
You have to click the Wallpaper/Flooring tab in the Place Housing option, then the "Pick Up Floor" or "Remove Wallpaper" buttons to the right.