Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talk about your sore losers....

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I just recently started doing pvp again and with my new heck hound tactic i've been doing great, i actually went from the lowest of privates to veteran. But what I have become very sick of is all the sore losers in pvp. Because of my higher rank i go up against legendary privates a lot, and they sure don't like it when my heck hound defeats them. I've been called very many, colorful, inapropriate and just plain rude things after I've won matches (I will not restate any of them besides the countless numbers of 'heck hound noob') I really don't like it when people feel compelled to call someone else a noob or 'swear' when they lose. Just think about it, if you call someone a noob, but they beat you, exactly what does that make you? The thing is PvP is supposed to be enjoyable and the players should be polite and except their losses (I do) what you say whether you win or lose is good game, or that was fun, or you're a great player. I remember losing twice to a level 35 when i was a level 51, we fought twice in a row and i lost twice (hats off to you man because you have some serious skill) and afterwards I said gg and ported away, i didn't call him a noob or try to insult him.
You should respect the other person regardless if you won or lost, no one likes a sore loser, so if you are one, just trying being respectful or don't say anything at all. Learn from your losses, and thank them for pointing out your weakness or flaws in stratgey, I learned a lot from that level 35, like your minion is your best friend in 1v1 :) If everyone could just swallow their immense pride just a little, pvp would be a lot more fun for everyone

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
I agree. I am also a fire wizard and many players have called me noob or swear. Its just a game it doesn't affect your life or anything, it doesn't delete your wizard you just lose points and thats ok because its all just for fun. I'm respectful towards anyone whether I lose or win because I know I can try again. Thanks for your post I'm sure many wizards will come to realize that it is very helpful.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Mar 15, 2009
yep, I quit PvP becauser of the foul language that was being used all the time in PvP, report it but the same ppl were still in there doing the same thing over and over. when you report them they just laugh and say "KI not going to do anything lol " and just call you more names that are colorful.

PvP was a fun place to pass some time in,it was fun and i had a ball playing but then the bad players started making it un-fun to play,so let the bad player have PvP and they can cuss at each other all day long for all i care, because I wont be there to hear it.

Michael RedBlood death

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
yep i agree i dont mind if someone defeats me i mean you just keep on trying :)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I gotta agree. I just came out of a 4v4 battle with my life. They figured out I was life and started to only go for me. I had to heal and they kept going for me so I had to keep healing myself. I was basically a shield for my team while they attacked. They started calling me "Heal noob" and "Heal spammer" along with a variety of words that don't need to be mentioned. I barely got to attack the entire battle. I'm glad KI added the turn off enemy chat feature because I think I'll be using it from now on.

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
You all realize I hope you have an option to BLOCK pvp chat on your options menu right?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Too bad for them. PvP is a fair game. They can use legend spells. This is called a "rage quit". It's just pointless..... To all those who are those "sore losers" I'd advise you to change your strategy.

-Luke Frosttalon
School:????????
PvP Rating:???(way higher than private)